Windows 10: Couldn't load 3d model error

Discus and support Couldn't load 3d model error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer. I downloaded an obj. file and opened it in rhino after saving as obj. But I cannot open it in mixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kelly Walke, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Couldn't load 3d model error

I cannot open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer. I downloaded an obj. file and opened it in rhino after saving as obj. But I cannot open it in mixed reality viewer because of an error 'couldn't load 3d model

:)

Kelly Walke, Apr 28, 2019

2. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Hello,

Thank you for replying with required information.

1. Are you facing this issue with all the models in 3D Builder?
    2. Have you downloaded the models or have you created you own models using 3D builder application?
    3. In which file format are the models saved?
    4. Were you able to view the models in the 3D builder normally, prior to this issue?

Reply with the information to the above question for further clarity on the issue.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue is specific to the user account. Refer the article on
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

for steps to create a new user account.

we await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 28, 2019
  3. 3D Builder Crashing After Loading a Model

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Couldn't load 3d model error

3d model saving

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

When you save a file in PowerPoint, the extension of file would be
    .ppt
    and the file would not be compatible for apps like 3D builder. So we would suggest you to refer to articles mentioned below for more details.

1. 3D in Windows 10 (Under the section
      Get Started).
    2. Get creative with 3Dmodels.

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Couldn't load 3d model error

1. Couldn't load 3d model error - Similar Threads - Couldn't load model

2. Question regarding 3d models.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding 3d models.: I have question.Can i use your 3d models in available in 3d library of 3d viewer and paint 3d in game development? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-3d-models/53ef371e-b268-4690-bd78-6305a4ea3041
  3. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF: When I create and save a 3D model with 3D builder, it won't load/open it again. i get an error "3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF"I see this has been reported several years ago but the thread was closed with no solution.Is there a way to get it to work?...
  4. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  5. Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights: I am creating my company's logo via Paint 3D. I am using a lot of the 3D models in the Paint 3D library. I have resized them and added a lighting effect called "Minecraft day." Resizing them and changing the lighting is the only manipulation I have done to these models. These...
  6. 3D models stays loading on 3D preview window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D models stays loading on 3D preview window: I am having an issue on windows 10 recently where my 3D models obj and fbx wont show up on the preview window. All the preview window does is stay in loading and nothing happens. Is there anything that can fix this?...
  7. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  8. Unable to open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer error 'couldn't load 3d model'.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer error 'couldn't load 3d model'.: I downloaded an obj. file from the internet thenI opened it in rhino after saving it again into obj. the file I could not open it into mixed reality viewer as it is showing an error 'couldn't load 3d model' **Original Title** MIXED REALITY VIEWER...
  9. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF: Hello, I saved a complex model with textures on it as a .3mf file and it saved successfully. However, coming back to work on it after a few days, 3D Builder gives me an error saying it "Couldn't Load That". I have multiple back up files which also fail to load. I tried...
  10. 3d model saving

3d model saving: Hi I have inserted a 3d model in PowerPoint. How can i save this 3d model to uce it in other apps like 3d builder. I inserted a swimming shark. then copied it and pasted in 3d paint. But now, it does not move it's fin as it did in PowerPoint....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3d viewer couldnt load 3d model

2. Couldnt load 3d model 3D viewer

3. Microsoft 3d viewer error in any file

4. couldnt load 3 d model,
  5. why windows 10 load with 3d viewer error,
  6. couldnt load 3d model,
  7. couldnt load 3D model in windows 10,
  8. Microsoft 3D Viewer Couldnt load 3d model