Windows 10: Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot

Discus and support Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP!!My laptop underwent an update today and tonight while I tried to turn it on, the lock screen reads 'pin is no longer available due to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sally_0807, May 16, 2022.

1. Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot

PLEASE HELP!!My laptop underwent an update today and tonight while I tried to turn it on, the lock screen reads 'pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device' and I forgot the password for the account. I'm using a local account so couldn't reset password through Microsoft password reset. Is resetting my laptop and delete all the files the only way to give me access to Windows?

:)

Sally_0807, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot

1. Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot - Similar Threads - Couldn't log using

2. Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot: PLEASE HELP!!My laptop underwent an update today and tonight while I tried to turn it on, the lock screen reads 'pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device' and I forgot the password for the account. I'm using a local account so...
  3. Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't log into Windows using admins pin and password forgot: PLEASE HELP!!My laptop underwent an update today and tonight while I tried to turn it on, the lock screen reads 'pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device' and I forgot the password for the account. I'm using a local account so...
  4. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  5. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  6. Forgot admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot admin password: My son has a laptop that we are trying to make changes to but we get a pop up box asking for the admin password for my Microsoft account L Janet. However the userid that is showing up when that box pops up is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which is a very old...
  7. forgot admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot admin password: Hello everyone Can you tell me program or what i recovery password i try everything. Try from microsoft-live but dont change.When i try to click to reset password show me this feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive Please,help :))) Thank you,everyone!!!...
  8. Forgot Admin Password and Pin, usually use fingerprint but now requires pin!

Forgot Admin Password and Pin, usually use fingerprint but now requires pin!: I usually use my fingerprint to log into the admin account which I do so rarely. I have a few other non-admin accounts on the laptop. When I tried to log into the admin account today with the fingerprint it asks for my pin as well?! This seems to be an issue with some new...
  9. forgot admin password

forgot admin password: I have an old tosiba laptop (with windows 10) that I have forgotton admin password for. There is another user whos password I remember so have been logging on under their name instead. However I do need to gain access to the admins controls, is it possible or do I do a...
  10. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot admin password: I have an old tosiba laptop (with windows 10) that I have forgotton admin password for. There is another user whos password I remember so have been logging on under their name instead. However I do need to gain access to the admins controls, is it possible or do I do a...