Windows 10: Couldn't open encrpyted files.

Discus and support Couldn't open encrpyted files. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello guys! From May 2020, I started to not open encrpyted files after downloading from my mail. The people who I sent them could easily check it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hamdiye YadigarECE, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Couldn't open encrpyted files.

Hello guys!

From May 2020, I started to not open encrpyted files after downloading from my mail. The people who I sent them could easily check it. However for me it's not possible. And I don't have any idea why this is happening. Please help me to solve this.

My Pc is Lenovo and I'm using Windows 10. I bought this PC last august.

:)

Hamdiye YadigarECE, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jul 3, 2020
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Couldn't open encrpyted files. :)

jaydeee, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Couldn't open encrpyted files.

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Couldn't open encrpyted files.

1. Couldn't open encrpyted files. - Similar Threads - Couldn't open encrpyted

2. Couldn't install jre file. There is nothing When I open the installer file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't install jre file. There is nothing When I open the installer file.: Hi! When I clicked the jre installer file, it wants me to approve installation from the system. Therefore, I clicked Yes but nothing was appearing. I cannot install jre. Please help me. Thanks....
  3. Couldn't install jre file. There is nothing When I open the installer file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't install jre file. There is nothing When I open the installer file.: Hi! When I clicked the jre installer file, it wants me to approve installation from the system. Therefore, I clicked Yes but nothing was appearing. I cannot install jre. Please help me. Thanks....
  4. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open: All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not sure what I can do, thank you!* Moved from Windows 10/Files...
  5. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open: All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not sure what I can do, thank you!...
  6. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open: All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not sure what I can do, thank you!...
  7. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Couldn't Open apps after power on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Couldn't Open apps after power on: some Software like zoom meetings, control panel does not open after I turn on my laptop. Also, when I select the uninstall a program option in the control panel, the control panel gets stuck in a way that nothing can be done. This problem is usually solved after restarting...
  9. File couldn't be deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File couldn't be deleted: I downloaded this file named certain solution module from a website. The file was not what I expected. It was something else which modified my google chrome with a chinese search engine. The file relocated itself to the DVD drive folder and is not getting deleted even after...
  10. Couldn't mount file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Couldn't mount file: I bought a new desktop pc--Yeah! As instructed I downloaded all my old pc files to an external hard drive-- Fat32. When I try to open the files on my new pc, I am told "Couldn't mount file" and to use Disk Mgt snap-in---whatever that is. I am just trying to access my old...