Windows 10: Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely.

Discus and support Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled all Nokia programs. [ATTACH] And deleted it's Program files , Program Data and App data folders. but after uninstallation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wishwa_, Feb 14, 2021.

1. wishwa_ Win User

Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely.

I uninstalled all Nokia programs.

Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely. 21d54263-fd41-4ac0-b715-dbbb53c463eb?upload=true.png

And deleted it's Program files , Program Data and App data folders.

but after uninstallation and deletion this thing still appears

Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely. 377a2707-d74c-4cae-81ae-e1d4e41820d1?upload=true.png

However i can't reinstall the program to try uninstall it to solve this.

Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely. 8788d393-c664-41aa-9af2-6629b5adce0f?upload=true.png

*All i want to reinstall this program or remove Nokia browser shortcut on the explore.

:)

wishwa_, Feb 14, 2021

2. nokia suite remove

Hi Sachin_laxmi,

Thank you for your post.

If you want to remove Nokia Suite (including all components), follow the steps below:

Note: close any Nokia Suite applications that are running before you begin.

Windows XP:

• Click Start, point to Settings, then click
      Control Panel.
    • Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
    • Scroll through the list of installed applications, then click
      Nokia Suite
    • Click the Add/Remove button.
    • Click the Uninstall button from the Nokia Suite
      window, then follow the on-screen instructions until the setup wizard has completed removed the program.
    Windows Vista / Windows 7:

• Click Start, then click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Uninstall a program.
    • Select Nokia Suite from the list of installed programs, then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • Confirm that you want to remove the Nokia Suite program from your PC.
    After you uninstal Nokia Suite, you need to clean the registry with a registry cleaner.

On your PC, go to Start > Run and type %temp% and click on "Run". Delete all Nokia folders from the folder that opens.

Restart your computer.

You can try the newest Beta version of
    Nokia Suite

You will need to sign in to your Nokia account - the same credentials used to log into this forum.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on,

Sergent

Sergent---01, Feb 14, 2021
  3. cricfancy Win User
    Nokia NSeries PC Suite.

Hi,

• Nokia NSeries PC Suite was almost replaced by Nokia OVI Suite.
    • If recovering your backup was your main concern then try out Noki application for your backup files.
    • If its only Contacts that you have to recover, you can check in google fot Contact transfer application
    • My suggestion for you is, you can install both the Nokia PC Suite 7.1.18.0 (after completly removing your NSeries PC Suite if you want) and Nokia OVI Suite 1.1x since Nokia N 95 8 GB is supported by both the suites.

cricfancy, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely.

nokia pc suite connectivity..

When its in " non compatible mode" it should show up in my computer instead where you can just use it as a removable drive.
    The PC suite programs have always been really bad.

Only one of my phones worked with it ( I've had over 20 Nokia phones over the years)

Anyway just to clarify when you connect your phone to the computer does anything come up on the phones screen?

pantherx12, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely.

1. Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely. - Similar Threads - Couldn't remove Nokia

2. pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.: Hello,It has been 2 days since im encountering with an issue. Whenever I shutdown my pc, It starts to update and restarts. After restarting, coming to 99% it now says couldn't complete the updates. redoing changes, please don't turn off your computer. This process takes 2-3...
  3. pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.: Hello,It has been 2 days since im encountering with an issue. Whenever I shutdown my pc, It starts to update and restarts. After restarting, coming to 99% it now says couldn't complete the updates. redoing changes, please don't turn off your computer. This process takes 2-3...
  4. Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22: Hello,I've recently upgraded my laptop to windows 11 from windows 10. The software Nokia suite 3.7.22 that helps to sync contacts and SMS by bluetooth between my nokia phone 208 and my PC does not work properly since the upgrade.Could you help me?Thanks, Eric...
  5. Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22: Hello,I've recently upgraded my laptop to windows 11 from windows 10. The software Nokia suite 3.7.22 that helps to sync contacts and SMS by bluetooth between my nokia phone 208 and my PC does not work properly since the upgrade.Could you help me?Thanks, Eric...
  6. my pc couldn't complete the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc couldn't complete the update: when ever i start up my pc it tells me its doing an update for like 10 mins then says couldn't complete the update undoing changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-couldnt-complete-the-update/3b5591ff-ab5c-4641-8d2a-49eb9ac76a7e
  7. Couldn't remove PC suit completely.

Couldn't remove PC suit completely.: I uninstalled all Nokia programs. [ATTACH] And deleted it's Program files , Program Data and App data folders. but after uninstallation and deletion this thing still appears [ATTACH] However i can't reinstall the program to try uninstall it to solve this. [ATTACH]...
  8. Nokia PC Suite saying "verify that you have sufficient access to that key" while...

Nokia PC Suite saying "verify that you have sufficient access to that key" while...: I was trying to install Nokia PC Suite and was getting this[IMG] error. I tried to google it a bit and found some solutions which unfortunately didn't work for me :( . I tried playing with the permissions in regedit too, but didn't work. Hope someone can help me!...
  9. Nokia Suite

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nokia Suite: Hy, I install new dynamic window from 7 to 10 on my laptop. I make new drive partitions for hard disc. I forgot to take backup of contacts and messages of my Nokia Suite. That data is very important to me, can someone guide me how can I recover or restore from old windows....
  10. Couldn't Complete Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Couldn't Complete Updates: I have Windows 10, and I installed some necessary updates this morning, before it completed installing it switched to 'we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes' It never leaves this page. I've tried restarting to enter safe mode but it doesn't work, I keep ending...