Windows 10: Couldn't remove PC suit completely.

Discus and support Couldn't remove PC suit completely. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled all Nokia programs. [ATTACH] And deleted it's Program files , Program Data and App data folders. but after uninstallation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wishwa_, Feb 13, 2021.

1. wishwa_ Win User

Couldn't remove PC suit completely.

I uninstalled all Nokia programs.

Couldn't remove PC suit completely. 21d54263-fd41-4ac0-b715-dbbb53c463eb?upload=true.png

And deleted it's Program files , Program Data and App data folders.

but after uninstallation and deletion this thing still appears

Couldn't remove PC suit completely. 377a2707-d74c-4cae-81ae-e1d4e41820d1?upload=true.png

However i can't reinstall the program to try uninstall it to solve this.

Couldn't remove PC suit completely. 8788d393-c664-41aa-9af2-6629b5adce0f?upload=true.png

*All i want to reinstall this program or remove Nokia browser shortcut on the explore.

:)

wishwa_, Feb 13, 2021

2. nokia suite remove

Hi Sachin_laxmi,

Thank you for your post.

If you want to remove Nokia Suite (including all components), follow the steps below:

Note: close any Nokia Suite applications that are running before you begin.

Windows XP:

• Click Start, point to Settings, then click
      Control Panel.
    • Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
    • Scroll through the list of installed applications, then click
      Nokia Suite
    • Click the Add/Remove button.
    • Click the Uninstall button from the Nokia Suite
      window, then follow the on-screen instructions until the setup wizard has completed removed the program.
    Windows Vista / Windows 7:

• Click Start, then click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Uninstall a program.
    • Select Nokia Suite from the list of installed programs, then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • Confirm that you want to remove the Nokia Suite program from your PC.
    After you uninstal Nokia Suite, you need to clean the registry with a registry cleaner.

On your PC, go to Start > Run and type %temp% and click on "Run". Delete all Nokia folders from the folder that opens.

Restart your computer.

You can try the newest Beta version of
    Nokia Suite

You will need to sign in to your Nokia account - the same credentials used to log into this forum.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on,

Sergent

Sergent---01, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Couldn't remove PC suit completely.

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Couldn't remove PC suit completely. [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Couldn't remove PC suit completely. [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Couldn't remove PC suit completely.

1. Couldn't remove PC suit completely. - Similar Threads - Couldn't remove suit

2. pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.: Hello,It has been 2 days since im encountering with an issue. Whenever I shutdown my pc, It starts to update and restarts. After restarting, coming to 99% it now says couldn't complete the updates. redoing changes, please don't turn off your computer. This process takes 2-3...
  3. pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.: Hello,It has been 2 days since im encountering with an issue. Whenever I shutdown my pc, It starts to update and restarts. After restarting, coming to 99% it now says couldn't complete the updates. redoing changes, please don't turn off your computer. This process takes 2-3...
  4. pc stuck on couldn't complete the updates. Redoing changes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my pc couldn't complete the update

my pc couldn't complete the update: when ever i start up my pc it tells me its doing an update for like 10 mins then says couldn't complete the update undoing changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-couldnt-complete-the-update/3b5591ff-ab5c-4641-8d2a-49eb9ac76a7e
  6. "We couldn't complete the updates"

"We couldn't complete the updates": So I'm here still waiting for my pc to finish the same thing that happens since you released the 20H2 update: it tries to update but then it says that it couldn't, so every time i turn on the system i have to wait like 15 minutes and watch this process. All the money that...
  7. Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely.

Couldn't remove Nokia PC suit completely.: I uninstalled all Nokia programs. [ATTACH] And deleted it's Program files , Program Data and App data folders. but after uninstallation and deletion this thing still appears [ATTACH] However i can't reinstall the program to try uninstall it to solve this. [ATTACH]...
  8. Couldn't complete the update loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couldn't complete the update loop: So there were two updates that I have received that I have tried to install on my laptop. It was KB4569751 and KB4565351. These are the lines in the log: https://pastebin.pl/view/9bc8c60a Edit: I tried everything I can find but luckily it boots back up again. Now I'm afraid...
  9. Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite: Hello, I'm Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite. When I check the Windows Defender Security Center it shows a Red icon w/ an X and asks to open Norton Security Suite When I click the Icon it shows that I have two Security Suites installed. ( I just...
  10. Couldn't Complete Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Couldn't Complete Updates: I have Windows 10, and I installed some necessary updates this morning, before it completed installing it switched to 'we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes' It never leaves this page. I've tried restarting to enter safe mode but it doesn't work, I keep ending...