Windows 10: Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon

Discus and support Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon in Cortana to solve the problem; I found that i didn' t see the "search with screenshot" icon in search box anymore.How can i get this features back or Windows... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ai Khiem, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Ai Khiem Win User

Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon

I found that i didn' t see the "search with screenshot" icon in search box anymore.How can i get this features back or Windows had cancelled it on Win 10 ver 21H1 update 24/06/2021.Thank youuu

:)

Ai Khiem, Jun 23, 2021

2. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon

1. Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon - Similar Threads - Couldn't Search screenshot

2. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  3. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  4. What is this C Search I'm seeing in windows search icon in the taskbar

What is this C Search I'm seeing in windows search icon in the taskbar: What is this C Search I'm seeing in windows search icon in the taskbar. I suspect this is a virus. Pls help me, my antivirus not detecting anything....
  5. What is this C Search I'm seeing in windows search icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this C Search I'm seeing in windows search icon in the taskbar: What is this C Search I'm seeing in windows search icon in the taskbar. I suspect this is a virus. Pls help me, my antivirus not detecting anything....
  6. Icon couldn't load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon couldn't load.: most of my icon didn't load, which isand annoying, because i had to like restart the file explorer everytime. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-couldnt-load/902a797c-9f99-44ec-85ba-784426743691
  7. Icon couldn't load.

Icon couldn't load.: most of my icon didn't load, which isand annoying, because i had to like restart the file explorer everytime. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-couldnt-load/902a797c-9f99-44ec-85ba-784426743691
  8. I can't see settings icon on search bar!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see settings icon on search bar!!!: Hello everyone! I'm a Windows 10 user and yesterday morning my pc started to show photo icons instead of apps like Settings, Weather, Photos, Camera and Voice Recorder. I already tried using File Explorer Options and restarting the computer, but it didn't work.... Here's...
  9. how to see the screenshot if it is not saved

how to see the screenshot if it is not saved: hello .. i want to ask that using the snipping tool i took a full screen shot but i didnt saved it .... can u pls tell from where i can get the screenshot...
  10. Calculator app attaches to Computer icon on taskbar (see screenshot)

Calculator app attaches to Computer icon on taskbar (see screenshot): When I open the calculator app, for some reason it associates with the Computer icon on the task bar instead of the calculator app's own icon. Why? [img] 87082