Windows 10: couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10

Discus and support couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Namaste,I am unable to setup windows hello face ....It is showing that we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello Face............please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Gurudatta1, May 20, 2022.

1. couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10

Namaste,I am unable to setup windows hello face ....It is showing that we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello Face............please help me with this problem ......

:)

Gurudatta1, May 20, 2022

2. Windows Hello

Hello,

I just got a new laptop MSI prestige 15 and I am unable to set my Windows Hello Face (fingerprint works fine). At the settings sign-in options it says that "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more." "We couldn´t find a camera compatible
    with Windows Hello Face." My windows is up to date.

Thank you for any suggestions.

KarelVařeka, May 20, 2022
  3. Windows Hello

yassinechenani, May 20, 2022
Thema:

couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10

1. couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10 - Similar Threads - couldn't set hello

2. windows hello face couldn't install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....
  3. windows hello face couldn't install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....
  4. couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10: Namaste,I am unable to setup windows hello face ....It is showing that we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello Face............please help me with this problem .........
  5. couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    couldn't set up windows hello face in windows 10: Namaste,I am unable to setup windows hello face ....It is showing that we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello Face............please help me with this problem .........
  6. trouble with setting up windows hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trouble with setting up windows hello face: my windows hello face recognition is not working. It says we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face. I bought this laptop a week ago. I tried to add face today but it is not working. If someone knows please help me fix this. My windows version is 21H1....
  7. Unable to Set Up Windows Hello Face

Unable to Set Up Windows Hello Face: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15, Windows 10 PC. I want to set up the Windows Hello Face, but it says, "This option is currently unavailable." Is the problem with my PC or do I need to get an update? Thank you!...
  8. Windows Hello Face Set Up

Windows Hello Face Set Up: Hello Microsoft! I am using old Asus UX31A Zenbook PC without fingerprint and it's said: We couldn't find a camera compitable with Windows Hello Face so can I set up Windows Hello Face without fingerprint? Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Pro - Set up a face sign-in Windows Hello Face

Windows 10 Pro - Set up a face sign-in Windows Hello Face: Hello, OS version: Windows 10 Pro I am not able to set up a windows sign in through facial recognition. In the settings, I get a message 'We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face'. I am also not able to detect the biometrics driver under 'Device...
  10. Set up Face for Windows Hello in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set up Face for Windows Hello in Windows 10: How to: Set up Face for Windows Hello in Windows 10 [img] Information fingerprint [/b]or face recognition. Windows Hello, greets you by name and with a smile, letting you sign in without a password and providing instant, more secure access to your Windows 10 devices....