Windows 10: Couldn't update to latest version of windows after upgrade from windows 7

Discus and support Couldn't update to latest version of windows after upgrade from windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Previously in my home it was windows 7 and when I upgrade it to windows 10 pro it upgraded to windows 10 pro but not to the latest version. It is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TusharkantSahu, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Couldn't update to latest version of windows after upgrade from windows 7

Previously in my home it was windows 7 and when I upgrade it to windows 10 pro it upgraded to windows 10 pro but not to the latest version. It is now in 1511 or something like that and when I tap on check for update it is showing you are on latest version of windows. How do I get to the latest version of windows? Do I have to buy it or it can upgrade through update assistant?

:)

TusharkantSahu, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Hockster Win User

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, Mar 1, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 slipstreaming with updates question

i got all the updates for Windows 7 in "Windows Updates Downloader" using the newest list from mydigitallife.info's forum which is dated 13-16-2013, but can i use all does updates in the Danish version of Windows 7 Professional SP1-U 64bit?

bcs i wanna slipstream it with a few drives into it aswell here i am talking about Intel Ethernet and NEC/ReneSAS USB3.0 Drivers.

puma99dk|, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Couldn't update to latest version of windows after upgrade from windows 7

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Couldn't update to latest version of windows after upgrade from windows 7

1. Couldn't update to latest version of windows after upgrade from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Couldn't update latest

2. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...
  3. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...
  4. How to update desktop from windows 7 to latest version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update desktop from windows 7 to latest version?: I nee help updating my desktop windows 7 to the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-desktop-from-windows-7-to-latest/43793edc-19f9-4822-9ea6-449d264abdaa
  5. How to update desktop from windows 7 to latest version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update desktop from windows 7 to latest version?: I nee help updating my desktop windows 7 to the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-desktop-from-windows-7-to-latest/43793edc-19f9-4822-9ea6-449d264abdaa
  6. Unable to upgrade to the latest version of Windows

Unable to upgrade to the latest version of Windows: My PC is currently running Windows 10, version 1909, which has reached the end of service.When I press "Check for updates" it says "You are up to date".Basically I can't update to the latest version of Windows.I have tried to Troubleshoot> Windows Update. Fixed a couple of...
  7. Problem after updating Windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem after updating Windows to latest version: I used Wireless connection all the time, now when I dated to this latest version, I can't find any network. It says I have to use some Ethernet cable and there is no other option and I definitely do not want to buy a cable to stretch from my room to the internet room, is...
  8. Is upgrading Windows to the latest version is safe?

Is upgrading Windows to the latest version is safe?: Hi, I got a laptop that I got my parents for passing my scholarship exam. It's not a lot old, came with default Windows 10 Home of version 1809, with 4 GB RAM and a Pentium Gold processor. I kept it updating, running smoothly and fast, even though it had a ULV processor. It...
  9. Windows 10 upgrading to the latest version

Windows 10 upgrading to the latest version: Today I got a upgrade reminder from Microsoft upgrade center that it was time to upgrade to the latest version of windows 10, OK I was running the upgrade and the next thing I got was a black screen with flashing cursors, no messages about faulty hard drives or anything, I...
  10. Windows upgrade latest version

Windows upgrade latest version: Windows upgrade will not install. The error messages ask me to remove Avira antivirus. I do not have Avira installed and registry clear shows nothing...