Windows 10: couldn't update windows 10

Discus and support couldn't update windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello tried to update from win 7 ultimate to windows 10, everything worked great until end got a box that said windows couldn't update reason:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gbrzez, Aug 12, 2015.

1. gbrzez Win User

couldn't update windows 10

hello
    tried to update from win 7 ultimate to windows 10,
    everything worked great until end got a box that said windows couldn't update
    reason: system disk could not be updated
    i think that this secondary system disk of about 100g
    any help would be great
    thank you
    Gary

:)

gbrzez, Aug 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Aug 12, 2015
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit Ccouldn't update windows 10 :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit Ccouldn't update windows 10 :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

couldn't update windows 10

1. couldn't update windows 10 - Similar Threads - couldn't update

2. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  3. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  4. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  6. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

"We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  7. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  8. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  9. continuing problems updating Win 10 pro 2022H2 - we couldn't complete the update - undoing...

continuing problems updating Win 10 pro 2022H2 - we couldn't complete the update - undoing...: Environment: Dual boot environment with Windos 10 Pro 22H2 - Linux Mint 23.1 Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎21.‎04.‎2021 OS build 19045.3930 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 2 years ago moved the windows installation to a new SSD...
  10. continuing problems updating Win 10 pro 2022H2 - we couldn't complete the update - undoing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    continuing problems updating Win 10 pro 2022H2 - we couldn't complete the update - undoing...: Environment: Dual boot environment with Windos 10 Pro 22H2 - Linux Mint 23.1 Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎21.‎04.‎2021 OS build 19045.3930 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 2 years ago moved the windows installation to a new SSD...