Windows 10: Coulnt install/ Activate Windows 10

Discus and support Coulnt install/ Activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, I am having a Sony VAIO , windows 7 preinstalled and purchased from Dubai, UAE. Last week I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 but couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RENGITHGOPAL, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Coulnt install/ Activate Windows 10

Hi All, I am having a Sony VAIO , windows 7 preinstalled and purchased from Dubai, UAE. Last week I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 but couldn't complete installation/Activation due to product key non availability.

Since the old windows 7 was a licensed version I don't know why my installation is asking new product key.Please help me in this regard

:)

RENGITHGOPAL, Apr 16, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Coulnt install/ Activate Windows 10

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Coulnt install/ Activate Windows 10

1. Coulnt install/ Activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Coulnt install Activate

2. Activating Windows 10 with USB installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 10 with USB installation: Hello. About a year ago, I was building a new PC and needed to install an OS. My old PC had Windows 7, and on the installation menu for the free Windows 7 -> Windows 10 upgrade, I selected the option to put Windows 10 on a USB driveOnce the new PC was built, I plugged it in...
  3. Windows 10 install and activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install and activate: My laptop currently runs on Windows 10 Pro, pre-installed by the store I bought my laptop from I guess through volume licensing. I purchased the Windows 10 Home online. How do I uninstall Windows 10 Pro to install the Windows 10 Home?...
  4. Installation and activation of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installation and activation of Windows 10 Home: I have purchased windows 10 home version from Microsoft store online and downloaded in a USB flash drive to upgrade my PC from Windows &, but I failed to do so despite reqesting Microsoft. ONly to access windows 10 I purchased a new PC and tried to install . On completion of...
  5. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  6. Windows 10 installed not activated

Windows 10 installed not activated: Hi everyone, Im having an issue on my PC that we brought a couple of weeks ago from a friend. since windows 7 is no longer working properly i downloaded the windows 10 Enterprise to upgrade it. but somehow im having a difficulties activating it since i have installed this...
  7. windows 10 re install and activation

windows 10 re install and activation: there was windows 10 home edition preinstalled. But I want to reinstall it by downloading it. and I don't know if I can re activate it without buying it. because I don't have any activation key or something. any suggestions sir/ma'am?...
  8. Windows 10 PRO install and activation

Windows 10 PRO install and activation: I purchased this product in May of 2017. When I log into my Microsoft account, I should have a digital key. My order page just shows the purchase and when I reinstalled Windows 10 PRO it says my copy won't activate. Nothing I do is helping. I went to windows...
  9. windows 10 home instalation and activation

windows 10 home instalation and activation: I am trying to install windows 10 home via USB on a computer that has an unsilenced version of windows 10 pro installed on it after the installation completes the computer still shows I am running the pro version not the home version and asks for activation I enter the home...
  10. Activating Windows 10 installation

Activating Windows 10 installation: Hello, I bought a new laptop with Windows 7 Pro on it and it was upgradable to Windows 10. However, the upgrade failed. Also my new laptop had a HDD so I replaced it with my old SSD. I installed Windows 10 from USB doing a clean install. However, it doesn't activate. I...