Windows 10: Couls this maybe be software related?

Discus and support Couls this maybe be software related? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/_King_Savage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz02t8/couls_this_maybe_be_software_related/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_King_Savage_, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Couls this maybe be software related?

/u/_King_Savage_, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Couls this maybe be software related? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Couls this maybe be software related?

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Couls this maybe be software related?

1. Couls this maybe be software related? - Similar Threads - Couls maybe software

2. Defective Key - Software relateD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defective Key - Software relateD: Having problems the D key. Key is ok. Upper works lower Does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defective-key-software-related/6cf62535-a26e-42f6-8ff3-1ed95a87f2cb
  3. Defective Key - Software relateD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defective Key - Software relateD: Having problems the D key. Key is ok. Upper works lower Does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defective-key-software-related/6cf62535-a26e-42f6-8ff3-1ed95a87f2cb
  4. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?: I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come...
  5. Software Update Maybe Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software Update Maybe Virus: I keep getting this pop up for a couple different apps that says a software update is available but the appearance of the window and is unfamiliar to me and I want to make sure this is not a malware. Can anyone please confirm whether this is normal operation or not?...
  6. Related to softwares

Related to softwares: Hello guys,How can we download and install a software freely if someone can not afford to pay? Is there any way or free websites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-softwares/8c84ddac-64b5-4fee-af42-0515d191ddc7
  7. SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's: My computer is pre-built. I had it for exactly a year now A few months ago around before October, my windows boot was corrupt, I couldn't even go to windows repair mode, this problem was fixed with me getting a proper boot media, which both before and after, my boot was on my...
  8. Explorer.exe crashes ,maybe Samba driver related(?)

Explorer.exe crashes ,maybe Samba driver related(?): For the last few days explorer.exe on Windows 10 has started to crash and restart the process very often. As far as I can tell , it mostly happens when a Samba drive windows is open and moving, copying file from there. Also maybe starting from the last week, Windows can't...
  9. BSOD, maybe spool\V4Dirs\ related

BSOD, maybe spool\V4Dirs\ related: I've been getting a BSOD every week or so. I don't seem to be doing anything in particular when it happens. No minidump or MEMORY.DMP files are ever created even though I have verified in system setup that these should be created. I do have a PRFO.log file, which gets...
  10. Usb camera driver (or maybe software?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb camera driver (or maybe software?): I found a USB camera, and I want to use it easily (without disabling the laptop's built-in camera to make it work through the USB camera) Is there a software, that can easily let me control the usb cameras? because this camera had an installation CD with the driver in it,...