Windows 10: Coumputer Acting Weird

Discus and support Coumputer Acting Weird in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not long ago I took my computer in to get fixed as it was not holding a charge and when it came back it fixed that problem but new ones occurred. Such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JordanFreitas1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Coumputer Acting Weird

Not long ago I took my computer in to get fixed as it was not holding a charge and when it came back it fixed that problem but new ones occurred. Such as my mouse will not work on my computer now so I have to use an external mouse to use my computer, YouTube has a strange format that is zoomed into the thumbnails and wont play videos, Netflix will not let me play videos either and when I look up the error it said I needed to update my computer and when I did nothing happened and it is saying the same thing about downloading Spotify and I have tried many things that I thave seen online but nothing has seemed to work. I will have a picture below to show how YouTube is acting Coumputer Acting Weird 3fd7cdd9-012c-4634-8e61-19edd3faa4fd?upload=true.png

:)

JordanFreitas1, Feb 15, 2020

2. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Coumputer Acting Weird [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Coumputer Acting Weird

Joystick acting weird.

Hi Anurag,

I've noticed that this thread has been idle for a while now. We would like to know the status of the issue. Have you resolved the issue about the joystick acting weird on your computer?

Update us so we can assist you.

Eric Ber, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Coumputer Acting Weird

1. Coumputer Acting Weird - Similar Threads - Coumputer Acting Weird

2. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...
  3. Word acting 'weird'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word acting 'weird': A couple weeks ago I did the upgrade and had a host of problem that I eventually accepted and/or worked out. Today, however, something weird happened. Since the update when I open Windows I'd get 2 login's. One with a picture and one without, both with my name but the...
  4. focus assis is acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assis is acting weird: I'm running windows 10 v1903, but not the absolute most recent release of windows, and its part of a OEM installation on an MSI Trident 3 computer, running 2 monitors (extended, not mirrored). Since updating to 1903, Focus Assist has been misbehaving. It always seems to think...
  5. Cursor Acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Acting weird: My cursor isint acting the same for the past month, everytime i start up my pc i cant click anything and my cursor turns into a circle. And when i click a different tab in chrome, it closes it. Anyone know how to fix?...
  6. Keyboard acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard acting weird: I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a key and something else happens. For example the following is shown pressing the letter "ρ" ....
  7. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  8. Shift button acting weird

Shift button acting weird: If i press any button on the bottom row of the keyboard except the b and n buttons the shift key is on until i restart my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-button-acting-weird/657ed3b4-8e2e-4994-9903-963c0f60f662
  9. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  10. windows 10 acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 acting weird: for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ? [img] 105437