Windows 10: Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10

Discus and support Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just created a countdown web page for the Windows 10 General Release... 1 Here it is.. Countdown until the General Release of Widows 10.. July... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  2. karlbateman Win User

How to enable and use the built in Windows Defender for Antivirus Protection in Windows 10

will microsoft security essentials update before winows 10 is released?

karlbateman, Jun 26, 2015
  3. Mick Zards Win User
    windows 10 mobile

Does anyone have any inside info on when the release date for windows 10 mobile will be released apart from we have on the insiders programme, and will we be able to print emails and web pages. Lumia 640XL.

Mick Zards, Jun 26, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Nice work, will keep us amused until the big day.

swarfega, Jun 26, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. nothing to do and I thought of that.

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  6. gzt7d8 Win User
    Tick, tock, tick, tock......

gzt7d8, Jun 26, 2015
  7. bromanbro Win User
    Daw thanks Bunny *Smile

Site has no false advertising. I clicked, and was shown the time until Win10's general release *Smile

ps: Bunny I think a virus changed your Start Menu icon >_<

bromanbro, Jun 26, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

AH,, no.. I was in WIn8.1 and I'm using classic shell. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Just tested in Edge and it works fine.

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    I's tinks da Bunny's given me a nu screensava!!!!

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2015
  11. sgage Win User
    Only 1 'l' in 'until'. ;-)

The time is growing short...

sgage, Jun 26, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Fixed.*Smile

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  13. Winuser Win User

Thanks Jeff. Time is getting short. *Smile

Winuser, Jun 26, 2015
  14. groze Win User
    I wonder if you will be able to do the upgrade at Midnight in your own time zone. Microsoft is suppose to download bits & pieces of the rtm tell the July 29. I don't understand how that works if rtm is not even completed.

groze, Jun 27, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    The countdown uses the time(clock) on the users PC so it's very flexible and it will show the correct days reaming for each timezone.. assuming the user has the date/time set correctly on their PC.

As for the download of separate parts.. MS will have the build ready for the RTM before the 29th so there will be no issue in sending out bits of it at a time.

BunnyJ, Jun 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10 - Similar Threads - Countdown web page

2. Certificate web page expire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate web page expire: I trying to used my desktop computer and there a few pages that says certificated expire and the address bar is red with an X how can i install those certificated windows 7 explorer 11 thank plz help...
  3. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  4. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  5. Web Pages misaligned

in Browsers and Email
    Web Pages misaligned: I create simple web pages using Expression 4. Problem is some browsers dont allow settings. I create a tabled page, centred - <table align="center" cellpadding="4" class="auto-style2" style="width: 60%" cellspacing="1"> <tbody class="auto-style1"> <tr> <td...
  6. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...
  7. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release Date July 29: On July 29, you can get Windows 10 for PCs and tablets by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer, or on a new Windows 10 PC from your favorite retailer. If you purchase a new Windows 8.1 device between now and then, the Windows 10 upgrade will be available to you and many...
  8. Windows 10 release date, price, features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release date, price, features: Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10, or at least a very early 'Technical Preview'. We all thought it would be Windows 9 or something completely different. But Windows 10 it is. Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 release date, price and new features...
  9. What will be the retail release date?

in Windows 10 Support
    What will be the retail release date?: I've heard people discussing that the retail version of Windows 10 home/pro is going to be release later than people are getting the free upgrades. Has Microsoft said anything about the release date for this? Specifically Canadian stores. I'm not upgrading free due to...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878