Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10

Discus and support Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just created a countdown web page for the Windows 10 General Release... 1 Here it is.. Countdown until the General Release of Widows 10.. July... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  2. karlbateman Win User

How to enable and use the built in Windows Defender for Antivirus Protection in Windows 10

will microsoft security essentials update before winows 10 is released?

karlbateman, Jun 26, 2015
  3. Mick Zards Win User
    windows 10 mobile

Does anyone have any inside info on when the release date for windows 10 mobile will be released apart from we have on the insiders programme, and will we be able to print emails and web pages. Lumia 640XL.

Mick Zards, Jun 26, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Nice work, will keep us amused until the big day.

swarfega, Jun 26, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. nothing to do and I thought of that.

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  6. gzt7d8 Win User
    Tick, tock, tick, tock......

gzt7d8, Jun 26, 2015
  7. bromanbro Win User
    Daw thanks Bunny *Smile

Site has no false advertising. I clicked, and was shown the time until Win10's general release *Smile

ps: Bunny I think a virus changed your Start Menu icon >_<

bromanbro, Jun 26, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

AH,, no.. I was in WIn8.1 and I'm using classic shell. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Just tested in Edge and it works fine.

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    I's tinks da Bunny's given me a nu screensava!!!!

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2015
  11. sgage Win User
    Only 1 'l' in 'until'. ;-)

The time is growing short...

sgage, Jun 26, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Fixed.*Smile

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  13. Winuser Win User

Thanks Jeff. Time is getting short. *Smile

Winuser, Jun 26, 2015
  14. groze Win User
    I wonder if you will be able to do the upgrade at Midnight in your own time zone. Microsoft is suppose to download bits & pieces of the rtm tell the July 29. I don't understand how that works if rtm is not even completed.

groze, Jun 27, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    The countdown uses the time(clock) on the users PC so it's very flexible and it will show the correct days reaming for each timezone.. assuming the user has the date/time set correctly on their PC.

As for the download of separate parts.. MS will have the build ready for the RTM before the 29th so there will be no issue in sending out bits of it at a time.

BunnyJ, Jun 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10 - Similar Threads - Countdown web page

2. Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update: Hello, Been having an issue lately with Office 2013 VL on Windows 10 1709. To test, I just spun up a brand new VM, installed Windows 10 1709 and Office 2013. Both are activated and the 'Give me updates for other MS products... " is checked in Windows Update. I receive...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018: I updated to a new PC this summer. My old one was 32 bit and my new one is 64. I have the latest updates installed. Ever since changing over, the snooze feature does not work in the Calendar app. The reminder appears and if I snooze it for any length of time, it never shows...
  4. Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.: Hi.....somehow I lost my original start page menu layout. I can access everything as before, but the layout is different and I have to click on more buttons etc. Is there a way I can get the original layout without doing a computer restore and having to 'customize' things...
  5. Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?: I have tried 10 times by now and it always gets stuck at 75%. What happens at 75%? I would like to know! While looking for a solution I have only come across a million other posts regarding issues with update 1803. This makes me think nobody actually has been able to...
  6. Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10)

Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10): I recently replaced my dead m.2 ssd with a Samsung 860 evo 1tb and since then I have gotten the error code 0x80080005 when trying to update/download anything from windows. Even after multiple ssd formats and clean installs the error code persists which is pretty strange. I...
  7. Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic

Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic: My company is using Windows 10 workstations for print servers and are constantly receiving Windows 10 updates. We are finding that after remotely or in person, logging into the workstation as Administrator, Windows 10 Enterprise will start doing an update. In some cases we...
  8. Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors: I recently installed Windows 10 on an older EarthWalk Lap15EW12 and right after that i noticed in device manager that multiple devices were giving Code 12s and were not usable. Here are the devices listed 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller Broadcom 802.11G Wireless...
  9. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10: This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue, but it comes back soon. Uninstall/re-install google chrome also works, but the issue comes back. Turning off hardware...
  10. Win 10 blue screen driver crash

Win 10 blue screen driver crash: I am having this problem for around 3 months and there is no actual persistence of the problem. While I play, exactly when I am shutting down the PC or when I start it up a blue screen appears with the sad windows face :( . I do use my PC on a daily basis and the problem...