Windows 10: Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10

Discus and support Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just created a countdown web page for the Windows 10 General Release... 1 Here it is.. Countdown until the General Release of Widows 10.. July... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015

2. How to enable and use the built in Windows Defender for Antivirus Protection in Windows 10

will microsoft security essentials update before winows 10 is released?

karlbateman, Jun 26, 2015
  3. windows 10 mobile

Does anyone have any inside info on when the release date for windows 10 mobile will be released apart from we have on the insiders programme, and will we be able to print emails and web pages. Lumia 640XL.

Mick Zards, Jun 26, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Nice work, will keep us amused until the big day.

swarfega, Jun 26, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. nothing to do and I thought of that.

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  6. gzt7d8 Win User
    Tick, tock, tick, tock......

gzt7d8, Jun 26, 2015
  7. bromanbro Win User
    Daw thanks Bunny *Smile

Site has no false advertising. I clicked, and was shown the time until Win10's general release *Smile

ps: Bunny I think a virus changed your Start Menu icon >_<

bromanbro, Jun 26, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

AH,, no.. I was in WIn8.1 and I'm using classic shell. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Just tested in Edge and it works fine.

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    I's tinks da Bunny's given me a nu screensava!!!!

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2015
  11. sgage Win User
    Only 1 'l' in 'until'. ;-)

The time is growing short...

sgage, Jun 26, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Fixed.*Smile

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  13. Winuser Win User

Thanks Jeff. Time is getting short. *Smile

Winuser, Jun 26, 2015
  14. groze Win User
    I wonder if you will be able to do the upgrade at Midnight in your own time zone. Microsoft is suppose to download bits & pieces of the rtm tell the July 29. I don't understand how that works if rtm is not even completed.

groze, Jun 27, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    The countdown uses the time(clock) on the users PC so it's very flexible and it will show the correct days reaming for each timezone.. assuming the user has the date/time set correctly on their PC.

As for the download of separate parts.. MS will have the build ready for the RTM before the 29th so there will be no issue in sending out bits of it at a time.

BunnyJ, Jun 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Countdown web page for Genearal Release date.. Winows 10 - Similar Threads - Countdown web page

2. watchOS 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    watchOS 10 Release Date: V87tfhddktuihrf6dsktuyihsodfri6frhsdt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchos-10-release-date/1c28d10f-9672-4b5c-9b09-860494780bec
  3. watchOS 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    watchOS 10 Release Date: V87tfhddktuihrf6dsktuyihsodfri6frhsdt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchos-10-release-date/1c28d10f-9672-4b5c-9b09-860494780bec
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  5. Web Pages

Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  6. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. your web page for info on msxml6 is out of date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    your web page for info on msxml6 is out of date: I went to the web page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/269238/list-of-microsoft-xml-parser-msxml-versions and the information is out of date and has a date on the page of being last updated on of May 31, 2018. You just released a new version of this on 2000-10-15...
  8. Is there a simple countdown app I can have on my taskbar to countdown to a certain date?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a simple countdown app I can have on my taskbar to countdown to a certain date?: First of all, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask - I’ve been wondering about this for a few days and have no idea where else to ask about it. I’m looking for some sort of program that’ll show a countdown timer on my taskbar (or somewhere else non-intrusive, but...
  9. !! Date countdown desktop widgets like android ?? !!

!! Date countdown desktop widgets like android ?? !!: HI, Love this site as my knowledge with computers is basically nil, though I am learning! I have looked through the store for countdown date apps that are pinned to the desktop. After downloading a few now (days / event timer etc) I'm starting to think that Win 10 doesn't...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878