Windows 10: Counter Strike on Windows 10

Discus and support Counter Strike on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would just like to report that Counter Strike Global Offensive is working fine with windows 10. I have seen no performance changes since my upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robby, Jul 31, 2015.

1. robby Win User

Counter Strike on Windows 10

I would just like to report that Counter Strike Global Offensive is working fine with windows 10. I have seen no performance changes since my upgrade from windows 8.1. I have read, that players have had issues with Dota 2. I have an Nvidia Graphics card.

:)

robby, Jul 31, 2015

2. half life for symbian

counter strike - on the same engine, works fine in windows

kadet---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Need help for Counter Strike

Can anyone tell me that how can i run Counter Strike 1.6 on windows 10 Pro 32-bit?

Osama khan 2015, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Counter Strike on Windows 10

1. Counter Strike on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Counter Strike

2. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...
  3. More explain "Reset account lockout counter after"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    More explain "Reset account lockout counter after": Hello, Could someone please more explain about 'Reset account lockout counter after'? For example, I set these values in this photo and Time is 9:00 AM. (please trace with this example) What's happened? Thank you 139709
  4. Why Counter Strike Source Game not launching after I updated Windows 10 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Counter Strike Source Game not launching after I updated Windows 10 .: I updated windows 10 to Version 1903 Build 18362.295. Before the update my CSS game worked fine. Before update I was using windowed mode by applying -w launch option in the target textbox of Desktop Shortcut of the game. So the game used to open in windowed mode and removing...
  5. Reset a account login counter/lockout threshold in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset a account login counter/lockout threshold in Windows 10 Home: Good day. May i request help, I am sharing a printer from pc 2 using the account (user b) and accessing the printer from pc 1 (user a). I am sharing it in the network via IP address. Suddenly, I cannot print anymore as I noticed that account credentials is not accepted...
  6. Mouse Button is not working in counter strike after getting windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Button is not working in counter strike after getting windows 10 updates: Hi, My windows 10 get automatic updates and restart the computer. After restart my mouse button are not working in the counter strike. I even deleted and again install the counter strike and restart the PC but still issue didn't resolve. I also tried compatibility and...
  7. BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe: I was playing CS:GO as usual, and for the first time (that I noticed) I got this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing the game, it hadn't happened before so I thought it was just a one time thing and as soon as the computer restarted I jumped into the game, just to get...
  8. BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.: I recently started getting BSOD when playing CS:GO. I get it about once per game now and it started happening since yesterday. Nothing really changed on my PC since it started happening. 40793
  9. BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: BSOD occur while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. it happen after many days i start playing this game. I used to find many solution, but it doesn't work. Now I just only found some clue (ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0) Please help Ly menglong 78908
  10. Pc crashes in counter strike 1.6 showing KERNEL SECURITY CHECK failure

Pc crashes in counter strike 1.6 showing KERNEL SECURITY CHECK failure: When i run counter strike 1.6 and other games too on my windows. An error occurs of KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE. 38094