Windows 10: Counterfeit report

Discus and support Counterfeit report in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so i submitted a counterfeit report to microsoft since i purchased a windows 10 retail box with fake usb. i bought it on souq.com which is an amazon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by silverviper1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Counterfeit report

so i submitted a counterfeit report to microsoft since i purchased a windows 10 retail box with fake usb. i bought it on souq.com which is an amazon company when i submitted the report i wrote seller E-mail is souq email but the seller was a seller on souq not souq itself did i make a mistake and if so how do i delete my report ?

:)

silverviper1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Counterfeit report

1. Counterfeit report - Similar Threads - Counterfeit report

2. What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...: I just bought a gateway laptop with windows 7 on it. once I started it up first thing a message pops up that says I may be a victim of counterfeit software and that my windows is not genuine. I have reset it a few times, I have tried to restore it but as I restore it to new...
  3. What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...: I just bought a gateway laptop with windows 7 on it. once I started it up first thing a message pops up that says I may be a victim of counterfeit software and that my windows is not genuine. I have reset it a few times, I have tried to restore it but as I restore it to new...
  4. Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...: Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased my MS Office via Amazon. This message is showing. Reason?...
  5. Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...

Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...: Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased my MS Office via Amazon. This message is showing. Reason?...
  6. My Product key showing it is counterfeit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Product key showing it is counterfeit: Split from this thread. I got a product key online in 2014 when key under laptop also didn't work. The messages are the system may be counterfeit. Is there a work around for this?...
  7. My Product key showing it is counterfeit

My Product key showing it is counterfeit: Split from this thread. I got a product key online in 2014 when key under laptop also didn't work. The messages are the system may be counterfeit. Is there a work around for this?...
  8. Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit: It's a long time since I've used Windows at home in my work I use it all the time, and I recently picked up a Windows 11 retail package. It was pretty convincing as a legitimate Windows retail pack, however a few things bothered me and I returned it. I'm still second guessing...
  9. Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit

Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit: It's a long time since I've used Windows at home in my work I use it all the time, and I recently picked up a Windows 11 retail package. It was pretty convincing as a legitimate Windows retail pack, however a few things bothered me and I returned it. I'm still second guessing...
  10. How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?: I recently learned that my Windows 10 is not authentic. I have an authentic 25 digit recovery key but it doesn't work. Perhaps it is the recovery code for my previous version of windows 8 or 8.1 whichever one it is but I am striking out at every turn. Suggestions,...