Windows 10: Counterfeit report

Discus and support Counterfeit report in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so i submitted a counterfeit report to microsoft since i purchased a windows 10 retail box with fake usb. i bought it on souq.com which is an amazon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by silverviper1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Counterfeit report

so i submitted a counterfeit report to microsoft since i purchased a windows 10 retail box with fake usb. i bought it on souq.com which is an amazon company when i submitted the report i wrote seller E-mail is souq email but the seller was a seller on souq not souq itself did i make a mistake and if so how do i delete my report ?

:)

silverviper1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Counterfeit report

1. Counterfeit report - Similar Threads - Counterfeit report

2. How would I go about reporting a tech agent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How would I go about reporting a tech agent?: I'm literally in tears right now after this call. Yes he was real I got him from the support app from windows and they called me etc etc. This man was so rude he was getting loud and yelling at me!!! I told him he doesnt need to tell and be rude and he said hes just trying to...
  3. Microsoft’s Chrome OS rival Windows 10X reportedly not coming in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Chrome OS rival Windows 10X reportedly not coming in 2021: Microsoft has reportedly put Windows 10X on the back burner, delaying the efforts to develop a Chrome OS-killer operating system for single-screen and dual-screen devices, according to sources familiar with the company’s plan. First announced at the Surface event in October...
  4. Counterfeit Windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Counterfeit Windows 7: Years ago a family friend said he could get us Windows 7 completely free right when it came out, my parents thinking this was a great idea hopped right onboard. It was counterfeit (shocker). Now skip to 11 years later, we found it in storage and decided to boot it up but it...
  5. Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt: I was trying to contact Microsoft to file a complaint about a counterfeit product of their products in Egypt, which is sold on one of Amazon's company colled Souq.com , the name of the store is cham.Elctronic I can not find an email address to send them an email, and the...
  6. Is this windows 10 licensce counterfeit.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this windows 10 licensce counterfeit.: Hello, I recently found a Cheap OEM License on Amazon for $50 as here https://www.amazon.in/Microsoft-Windows-Pro-System-Builder/dp/B07NWYG6T7/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=WINDOWS+10&qid=1608027658&sr=8-4 and also it is a system builder key as I know these keys are only...
  7. Counterfeit Windows 10 USB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Counterfeit Windows 10 USB: I have just purchased Windows 10 Home from amazon. I was a little skeptical because as soon as I ordered it I started receiving password phishing emails from amazon.in and the seller is in india. The product looks perfect in every way except the hologram that is supposed...
  8. Lazada and shopee ph selling fake counterfeit softwares

Lazada and shopee ph selling fake counterfeit softwares: what do microsoft can do to stopped the abused and selling of fake softwares and serial numbers in lazada ph and shopee ph? can you take down a site selling counterfeit software? Is there any institution that has capacity to reprimand or like a court to stop them sell...
  9. Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?

Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?: I came around this link on a popular Indian eCommerce website selling product keys for around 6$. Is it legal to advertise cracked or pirated keys on such a platform? https://www.snapdeal.com/product/microsoft-win-10-pro-3264/660373952885...
  10. Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions: Software piracy and fraudulent subscriptions are serious, industry-wide problems affecting consumers and organizations around the world. In 2016, 39 percent of all software installed on computers was not properly licensed, according to a survey conducted by BSA and The...