Windows 10: Counterfeit Windows 7

Discus and support Counterfeit Windows 7 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Years ago a family friend said he could get us Windows 7 completely free right when it came out, my parents thinking this was a great idea hopped right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InkyBinky-, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Counterfeit Windows 7

Years ago a family friend said he could get us Windows 7 completely free right when it came out, my parents thinking this was a great idea hopped right onboard. It was counterfeit (shocker). Now skip to 11 years later, we found it in storage and decided to boot it up but it is literally unusable without updating it to a legitimate windows and probably filled with viruses, I would really like to get it working as it has so many videos and pictures from my childhood and family. So I have a few questions....

1. Can I update it to Windows 10 even though it's full of viruses?
    2. Can I do this without erasing the pictures and videos?

I could purchase a USB drive to transfer the files/pictures but I have heard that viruses can also transfer onto the USB drive. I would really appreciate any help I could get, thank you Counterfeit Windows 7 :)

submitted by /u/InkyBinky-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InkyBinky-, Dec 22, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Counterfeit Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Counterfeit Windows 7

1. Counterfeit Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Counterfeit

2. What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...: I just bought a gateway laptop with windows 7 on it. once I started it up first thing a message pops up that says I may be a victim of counterfeit software and that my windows is not genuine. I have reset it a few times, I have tried to restore it but as I restore it to new...
  3. What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...: I just bought a gateway laptop with windows 7 on it. once I started it up first thing a message pops up that says I may be a victim of counterfeit software and that my windows is not genuine. I have reset it a few times, I have tried to restore it but as I restore it to new...
  4. Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...: Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased my MS Office via Amazon. This message is showing. Reason?...
  5. Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...

Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...: Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased my MS Office via Amazon. This message is showing. Reason?...
  6. My Product key showing it is counterfeit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Product key showing it is counterfeit: Split from this thread. I got a product key online in 2014 when key under laptop also didn't work. The messages are the system may be counterfeit. Is there a work around for this?...
  7. My Product key showing it is counterfeit

My Product key showing it is counterfeit: Split from this thread. I got a product key online in 2014 when key under laptop also didn't work. The messages are the system may be counterfeit. Is there a work around for this?...
  8. Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit: It's a long time since I've used Windows at home in my work I use it all the time, and I recently picked up a Windows 11 retail package. It was pretty convincing as a legitimate Windows retail pack, however a few things bothered me and I returned it. I'm still second guessing...
  9. Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit

Windows 11 USB retail package - counterfeit: It's a long time since I've used Windows at home in my work I use it all the time, and I recently picked up a Windows 11 retail package. It was pretty convincing as a legitimate Windows retail pack, however a few things bothered me and I returned it. I'm still second guessing...
  10. How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?: I recently learned that my Windows 10 is not authentic. I have an authentic 25 digit recovery key but it doesn't work. Perhaps it is the recovery code for my previous version of windows 8 or 8.1 whichever one it is but I am striking out at every turn. Suggestions,...