Windows 10: Country and Region

Discus and support Country and Region in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm working on a special project in Windows 10 v1803. The windows "Settings is actually hidden from regular users. But, the regular users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mario savard, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Country and Region

Hi all,

I'm working on a special project in Windows 10 v1803. The windows "Settings is actually hidden from regular users. But, the regular users needs to get access to the "Region or Country" only to switch language from English to French or English to French. Also we disable the powershell.

Is their a command line that could be use to launch the "Regions or country"

Could this be setup in a Batch file?

$1 = New-WinUserLanguageList fr-ca

Set-WinUserLanguageList $1

Mario

:)

mario savard, Mar 4, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2019
  3. alkapony Win User
    When are you going to include country "Lebanon" in country region

Dear Sirs,

I am one person of almost thousands of the people in Lebanon that are eager to have our country " LEBANON" listed IN YOUR WINDOWS PHONE COUNTRY REGION

this issue matters to us as we really like Windows Phone and actually i am obliged to use other operating system along with my windows phone just to be able to use some paid useful apps that I am not able to buy it from windows phone market because my region
    is not listed and therefore i can not apply a legal payment method, in addition of other features that i can not use such as finding my phone if it is lost or erasing it ....

I do really want to continue using windows phone in the future but kindly you should consider this suggestion it is really important to us

thank you in advance

best regards,

Elie G. Yammine

alkapony, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Country and Region

Marketplace is not availble in your country/region

Hello,

Unfortunately India is not on the list of supported country for Marketplace yet, if your Live ID and region on your device are set to one of the unsupported country the error message: "Marketplace is not available in your country/region" is displayed.

Microsoft is working hard to expand the WP7 experience into the different countries. You can check the feature and service availability here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/basics/feature-and-service-availability.aspx

Best Regards

Martin V.

Martin V. - WP7 Support, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Country and Region

1. Country and Region - Similar Threads - Country Region

2. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  3. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  4. Stuck in "is this the right country or region?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in "is this the right country or region?": I just resetted my pc and it froze while i was trying to scroll down to my region. I can click on volume and accessibility options in the corner but the country selection has no reaction at all...
  5. Stuck in "is this the right country or region?"

Stuck in "is this the right country or region?": I just resetted my pc and it froze while i was trying to scroll down to my region. I can click on volume and accessibility options in the corner but the country selection has no reaction at all...
  6. Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...

Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...: Hi, I am unable to pay for my recurring bill subscription primarily due to the option of selecting my Country/Region in the payment window for the card details. It is currently set as the United States but I need it to be Ireland instead. For some reason, it has faded out and...
  7. Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...: Hi, I am unable to pay for my recurring bill subscription primarily due to the option of selecting my Country/Region in the payment window for the card details. It is currently set as the United States but I need it to be Ireland instead. For some reason, it has faded out and...
  8. Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...: Tjjyyfhdfdukjy5ht4ertyskj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-start-playback-security-camera-all-country/c7a51472-e5a8-4e80-af8c-65fc904b6dc5
  10. Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...

Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...: Tjjyyfhdfdukjy5ht4ertyskj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-start-playback-security-camera-all-country/c7a51472-e5a8-4e80-af8c-65fc904b6dc5