Windows 10: Couple of cool things coming

Discus and support Couple of cool things coming in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One is Top Apps (used) showing in Search... can go (back) to them, quickly & easily. Another is Search & Cortana being separated. Notice, now, an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Couple of cool things coming

One is Top Apps (used) showing in Search... can go (back) to them, quickly & easily.

Another is Search & Cortana being separated. Notice, now, an icon for each.

NB: These images were put here using Snip & Sketch accessed directly via Win+Shift+S* together w/ Win+V, the Clipboard. Easy, fast, handy, helpful, convenient. * Never see the app's window if not marking-up or whatever else, if just (copy) Pasting... PLUS, NO need to Save as Photo & use Insert tool.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Couple of cool things coming 44d55540-0e81-47b1-a1d1-82932f251ce9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Feb 9, 2019
  2. JKarch Win User

A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Feb 9, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Couple of cool things coming :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 9, 2019
  4. gk3rr Win User

got a couple of things . . .

yeah, got a couple of things i could do with a bit of help with

mainly that when i get a text it doesnt say the senders name even though the number of the person in my phones phonebook and the the text recieved are exactly the same :/

and when i speak i get a blowing noise back down the speaker when im speaking :/

and also the backs come off :'(

not looking great, lol, anyone got any ideas ??

thanks

gk3rr, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Couple of cool things coming - Similar Threads - Couple cool things

2. Cooling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooling: i have tried everything on the internet to cool my laptop good surface good ventilation and cooling pad etc but my laptop is still so hot while playing games how do i cool it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling/eea14625-338c-48bd-b2b2-98abd050bb73
  3. Cooling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cooling: i have tried everything on the internet to cool my laptop good surface good ventilation and cooling pad etc but my laptop is still so hot while playing games how do i cool it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling/eea14625-338c-48bd-b2b2-98abd050bb73
  4. Cool discovery!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cool discovery!: So I was looking through my C: drive to see what junk I had, and I found the old windows 10 wallpaper (before 1903). Here's the path to it: "C:\Users\TypeUsernameHere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer". You can set it as a wallpaper if you want, but I'm going to...
  5. Some Cool Things in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Cool Things in Win11: Some cool things in Win11:⌨ K/B shortcuts WinZ, WinA & WinN.Hover & Go to desired multiple desktop.A specific look to each & every desktop .Return to where & how things were, welcome back .What's your Fav Pick from these or add another Cheers,Drew...
  6. Some Cool Things in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Cool Things in Win11: Some cool things in Win11:⌨ K/B shortcuts WinZ, WinA & WinN.Hover & Go to desired multiple desktop.A specific look to each & every desktop .Return to where & how things were, welcome back .What's your Fav Pick from these or add another Cheers,Drew...
  7. A Couple Things . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Couple Things . . .: Where in the settings do I change the background color, from white to black? And what is the exact path in the registry, to change the interval between pictures in the slideshow?...
  8. Very interesting, very cool & coming soon!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very interesting, very cool & coming soon!: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/filecab/2019/01/07/windows-10-and-reserved-storage/ Clicking (on) System & reserved > the next image (window) (Look down ⬇) Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  9. A couple of things I've noticed with Win 10 - mostly good

in Windows 10 Support
    A couple of things I've noticed with Win 10 - mostly good: A couple of positive issues. Firstly, W10 is snappier than Win8.1. Okay, perhaps due to fresh install. But it does seem lighter and quicker. Secondly, programs seem to install faster. Hardly a game changer sure. However, is this something to do with W10's internal...
  10. Cool new things for Hyper-V on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cool new things for Hyper-V on Windows 10: Insider build 15002 is now available for Fast Ring windows insiders. In it, you’ll find a few improvements in Hyper-V for Windows 10 users: A new virtual machine Quick Create experience (work in progress). More aggressive memory allocation for starting virtual machines....