Windows 10: Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner

Discus and support Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last Sunday I was going to scann Document using HP Printer 6978 as did many times before and when I was asked to save the scan, a window pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by billwest123, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner

Last Sunday I was going to scann Document using HP Printer 6978 as did many times before and when I was asked to save the scan, a window pop up

telling me, that I do not have permission to modify files in this network location Contact the Administrator. I am the only one and I am the Administrator and I did not change the Network. I was trying to change to Standard, but it will not let me, since I am the only person listed and for some reasons, it will not allow me to to add person.......I been scanning for years and I have never had this problem. So right now I am forced to use Window

Scanner, using my HP Printer and posting directly on computer

PLEASE HELP Bill

:)

billwest123, Aug 6, 2019
  2. S_and_S Win User

hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

Here is
    HP Customer Support for HP Scanners
    . Note that the first step is to identify your product.

S_and_S, Aug 6, 2019
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner

1. Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner - Similar Threads - Couple days ago

2. I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...: I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I have had NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER. Sign in does not work anymore, it autofills with all 7s and will not change or let me use the right password?? I tried use bitlocker it autofills with 7s, or sometimes i can enter some...
  3. I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...: I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I have had NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER. Sign in does not work anymore, it autofills with all 7s and will not change or let me use the right password?? I tried use bitlocker it autofills with 7s, or sometimes i can enter some...
  4. getting lots of crashes since BSOD a couple days ago, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting lots of crashes since BSOD a couple days ago, please help: initial crash seems to be something to do with memory corruption:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎17/‎2021 7:58 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 41792Parameter 2: ffffaf80000362e0Parameter 3:...
  5. Since this computer updated a couple of days ago, I can't open attachments on my gmail...

Since this computer updated a couple of days ago, I can't open attachments on my gmail...: Since my computer updated a couple of days ago, I can no longer open attachments on my Gmail messages or open when the message says "read more." How can I fix this?...
  6. Just bought my ASUS zenbook a couple days ago and the camera's showing these weird colors....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought my ASUS zenbook a couple days ago and the camera's showing these weird colors....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kingethan1208 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmqbdj/just_bought_my_asus_zenbook_a_couple_days_ago_and/
  7. Network discovery stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network discovery stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago.: I am not exactly sure when this started but I can no longer see computers and printers on my network. I think it started a day or two ago. I noticed it yesterday when I tried to print something and I got the message that the printer was offline. I then checked my network and...
  8. HP ENVY - 17 fingerprint log on stopped working a couple of days ago

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP ENVY - 17 fingerprint log on stopped working a couple of days ago: I have been using fingerprint logon on my HP Envy 17 laptop but a couple of days ago it stopped working. When I check it seems to not seeing the fingerprint detector. [ATTACH]...
  9. Display driver repeatedly crashing as of a couple of days ago. Update issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display driver repeatedly crashing as of a couple of days ago. Update issue?: This only seems to happen while browsing the internet, I can game just fine. Has anyone else experienced this? I checked the date on my display drivers and it doesn't correlate with this issue popping up so I'm thinking it has something to do with windows interaction with my...
  10. BSOD every couple days, windows 10

BSOD every couple days, windows 10: Attachment 61940 not sure what is causing it and happens every few days. states KERNEL security check failure. please help. thank you i am running a dell inspiron laptop 7000 series 39399