Windows 10: Couple of errors

Discus and support Couple of errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone help figure out how to fix these errors my pc is doing? Thank you. 1. [img] 2. [img] 3. [img] 83385 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ered, May 1, 2017.

1. ered Win User

Couple of errors

Hi,

Can someone help figure out how to fix these errors my pc is doing?
    Thank you.

Couple of errors [​IMG]

Couple of errors [​IMG]

Couple of errors [​IMG]

:)

ered, May 1, 2017
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, May 1, 2017
  3. Couple of Windows errors I have

Hello, I am Ryan

I have a couple of Windows errors and I can't get them solved

They follow below

• I keep on getting Windows Update error "Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) - Error 0x80070643"
    • Whenever I search using the start menu, I can't enter the program from there
    • My live tiles aren't working, I removed them, now I can't find them
    • Whenever I use Windows start menu, my background disappears
    • My search bar turned white all of a sudden and I can't change it back without it changing the entire colour scheme of my PC

I hope someone can get back to me with working answers

Thank you

Awaiting reply

Ryan

Moved from:
    Windows
    /
    Windows 10
    /
    Windows settings

Ryan Roets, May 1, 2017
  4. Couple of errors

Hi ered.

It looks like your machine crashed and likely waited 30 seconds and rebooted. Screen shot 3 is crash, screen shot 2 is a result and screen shot 1 could also be a result.

If you want to stop this behavior, auto rebooting, so you can see the BSOD do this.

Press Windows Key +R, type sysdm.cpl, enter, click Advance tab, click on “Setting” in Startup and Recovery section. Remove check mark from “Automatically restart”.

In future you will have to power down to clear and power up to restart.

Regarding this error I would post in the BSOD section of the forum.

BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums

Follow the instructions to post. If you want to add info edit original post as they look for threads with no replies. They do a really good job at identifying what pushed you off ledge. With the BSOD resolved you can move on to next error

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 2, 2017
  5. ered Win User
    @Caledon Ken, Thank you for the help and I will report tomorrow.

ered, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Couple of errors

1. Couple of errors - Similar Threads - Couple errors

2. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...: Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up my PIN on Microsoft platforms. Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues? Urgently need assistance. #BlueScreen #PINSetupError"...
  3. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...: Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up my PIN on Microsoft platforms. Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues? Urgently need assistance. #BlueScreen #PINSetupError"...
  4. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Roblox aint working for me. When I open it, it makes a error noise then after a couple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox aint working for me. When I open it, it makes a error noise then after a couple...: Roblox aint working for me. When I open it, it makes a error noise then after a couple seconds, it just closes! I tried repairing the app in app settings.Tried resetting the app.Tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app.Tried resetting my computer....
  6. Roblox aint working for me. When I open it, it makes a error noise then after a couple...

Roblox aint working for me. When I open it, it makes a error noise then after a couple...: Roblox aint working for me. When I open it, it makes a error noise then after a couple seconds, it just closes! I tried repairing the app in app settings.Tried resetting the app.Tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app.Tried resetting my computer....
  7. Does it mean my GPU is damaged after receiving the blue screen error a couple times?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does it mean my GPU is damaged after receiving the blue screen error a couple times?: I have the surface laptop studio, its still pretty new only bought 5 months or so ago. When gaming recently, my laptop crashed and received the blue screen error four times. i am up to date with all windows updates and optional updates and the game meets the requirements of...
  8. Does it mean my GPU is damaged after receiving the blue screen error a couple times?

Does it mean my GPU is damaged after receiving the blue screen error a couple times?: I have the surface laptop studio, its still pretty new only bought 5 months or so ago. When gaming recently, my laptop crashed and received the blue screen error four times. i am up to date with all windows updates and optional updates and the game meets the requirements of...
  9. error 0x8007000e how can i fix this error it has bee here for a couple months now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x8007000e how can i fix this error it has bee here for a couple months now: error 0x8007000eMy version is Windows 11 22h2 OS Build 22621. 1928 not only do apps like Edge, Xbox, and Store not sign in but also one drive the pc app only the web stuff works fine.I also get the error that sometimes says the app made too many requests, but this happens...
  10. error 0x8007000e how can i fix this error it has bee here for a couple months now

error 0x8007000e how can i fix this error it has bee here for a couple months now: error 0x8007000eMy version is Windows 11 22h2 OS Build 22621. 1928 not only do apps like Edge, Xbox, and Store not sign in but also one drive the pc app only the web stuff works fine.I also get the error that sometimes says the app made too many requests, but this happens...