Windows 10: Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I completed my build 3 weeks ago and I've had a couple BSOD. The first BSOD was during a game and I didn't even get a full memory dump. The second one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BitGamerX, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BitGamerX Win User

Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903

I completed my build 3 weeks ago and I've had a couple BSOD. The first BSOD was during a game and I didn't even get a full memory dump. The second one was right at bootup and I did get a memory dump however error was a generic (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) error which I've listed below. I'm not overclocking anything and I'm using the drivers that were installed with Win10 1903 except for the Radeon driver and the latest AMD Chipset drivers. I've also run multiple passes of memtest86 and Windows Memory Test without error. I'm thinking about disabling Windows Fast Startup because I think it might be part of the issue. Any other suggestions of things to look for?

Systems Specs

Ryzen 2700+

X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50-CF

sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB

Viper Steel Series DDR4 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz Kit

XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 NVMe

Windows 10 1903

BlueScreenView error listing:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a ffff800c`3ffc7e6a 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff801`62def3b5 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 10.0.18362.175 (WinBuild.160101.0800) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 C:\Windows\Minidump\061319-8609-01.dm

:)

BitGamerX, Jun 14, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Couple random BSOD

2. BSoD New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD New Machine: I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17 with 64GB of RAM and an Intel 12th Gen i7-1206p with a 2TB SSD, and since I received the machine, I have been having issues with it freezing and then restarting. I have had a few BSoD, but usually, this happens by the screen just freezing, and then...
  3. BSoD New Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD New Machine: I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17 with 64GB of RAM and an Intel 12th Gen i7-1206p with a 2TB SSD, and since I received the machine, I have been having issues with it freezing and then restarting. I have had a few BSoD, but usually, this happens by the screen just freezing, and then...
  4. Frequent BSOD on New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on New Machine: Hello Everyone,I just purchased an MSI GE76 Raider with an NVIDIA RTX 3060 GPU, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 RAM. While gaming, I am having frequent BSODs. I'll try to get as descriptive as I can.FIRST BOOT: -I uninstalled the preinstalled Norton. Restarted, then installed Bitdefender....
  5. Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?: Hi, I've been using my gaming machine very infrequently lately for personal reasons. The last few days I've been experiencing BSOD numerous times a day. Windows version no 10.0 19041 Build 19041 The BSOD file states: ================================================== Filename...
  6. BSOD On Windows 10 - New RAM added to Machine

BSOD On Windows 10 - New RAM added to Machine: I was gifted another pack of RAM to add to my current set. They are same speed and brand as the other set. This is my MEMORY.DMP Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. New machine getting BSOD at random times

New machine getting BSOD at random times: Hi folks. Working with a new machine that has been blue screening slightly more frequently over the last few weeks. Have tried updating all drivers & flashing bios to most recent version but the BSOD persists. Have also tried reseating hardware components without any luck....
  8. Random BSOD on new machine, SSD not found after each BSOD

Random BSOD on new machine, SSD not found after each BSOD: Hi tenforums, I recently got a newly build machine and have gotten an average of 5 BSOD per day, mostly with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. These is the summary of my machine specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor GPU: ZOTAC GAMING GTX 1660 SUPER MB: ASUS B450M-PLUS GAMING...
  9. Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, for about 2 months now I started receiving BSODs with different error messages. They appear mostly once per day but that varies. Sometimes after booting another BSOD comes up, but the PC boots after after that. Most common one is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED....
  10. A couple of random BSODs when PC is inactive

A couple of random BSODs when PC is inactive: Hello, I used to have massive problems with my old setup, but thanks to axe0's attention I have fixed it all. Since then, I've upgraded my rig, and ever since I've got a couple of seemingly random BSOD-s. They seem to happen when PC is left idle. Ie. 30-40 mins of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 random bsod

2. ntoskrnl.exe 1bc8a0