Windows 10: courier email pop3 program use in windows10

Discus and support courier email pop3 program use in windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bot a win10 laptop..... I want to use my POP3 email program named "Courier"......which I have used for at least 15years. is this possible on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeeWoodham, Sep 15, 2019.

1. courier email pop3 program use in windows10

I just bot a win10 laptop..... I want to use my POP3 email program named "Courier"......which I have used for at least 15years.

is this possible on win10?

I went to the Cnet website to download the program, I clicked the .exe file which is a disguised ZIP file, which announced

my 3 unzipped files are now located in a temp file......then I went to pull up the temp files to continue with my install

I am at a loss to find the 3 'temp' directory folder/files????

what am I doing wrong?

woody...… *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

………..

:)

LeeWoodham, Sep 15, 2019
  2. iBawbag Win User

Problem adding a POP3 email account

It does work fine with pop.

courier email pop3 program use in windows10 [​IMG]

It has a problem with 2 step authentication. What is the domain?
    Is your username the same as email address?

iBawbag, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Problem adding a POP3 email account

My apologies, got it working but I'd never dream of using it.
    I have to click this

courier email pop3 program use in windows10 [​IMG]

then select either my MS account or my POP account before I can view my emails.

It's horrible, it's like a phone app. Thunderbird for me.

Torquemada, Sep 15, 2019
  4. courier email pop3 program use in windows10

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

courier email pop3 program use in windows10

1. courier email pop3 program use in windows10 - Similar Threads - courier email pop3

2. using outlook to send emails from sage program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using outlook to send emails from sage program: i have been using outlook sending invoices etc direct from my sage software. Then it stopped working and i get a generic com error message. sage have checked the settings and they are correct. what can i do to solve this problem. thanks for any help....
  3. eMail Program Suggestion ?

in Windows 10 Support
    eMail Program Suggestion ?: Hello, We have a family computer, an iMac, which we use to get all of our eMails on. I also have a dedicated W10 pc, which I use for my specific work. Occasionally, but rarely, I have need to receive or send an eMail on this W10 pc. Might someone suggest a very simple,...
  4. where are Emails on my Windows10?

where are Emails on my Windows10?: how do I locate my Emails on Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-emails-on-my-windows10/add41338-ac83-4dcd-abd9-aa035b4fc9f2
  5. POP3 Email Account on Mail App - Can't add Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 Email Account on Mail App - Can't add Folders: I have seen this question but no answers. This is hard to believe - that microsoft doesn't enable the Mail App to be fully functional for POP3 accounts. I need to be able to set up folders within my email account to organize my work. There is no "+" sign by accounts or...
  6. EMAIL PROGRAM

EMAIL PROGRAM: How do I associate an email program with the Snipping Tool? Can it be done with a web email program.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-program/6ef320d7-e101-467c-a26a-e7ef2fd191cf
  7. Sound Echo using windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Echo using windows10: I'm using windows 10. I don't know how to fix the echo/noise in my laptop, when I unplug the microphone, there is this irritating noise and there is also a time that noise occurs even plugging the microphone. In the sound setting,there is no equilizer/echo etc unlike when I...
  8. POP3 email clients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 email clients: I have Windows 10 Pro and I'm desperately trying to find a program that actually works using POP3. I've tried Yandex, Mailbird, (which I have paid full price for in 2016 and 2018 when it said POP3 with NO constructive help from them to get it to work) Thunderbird but have...
  9. Problem adding a POP3 email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problem adding a POP3 email account: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 but the mail tile won't allow me to add my usual POP3 email account. I have entered all details correctly as in Outlook Express, but it won't sync and then gives me an error code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 15063
  10. Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts: I use Outlook 2016 for all my email requirements. One BTinternet.com email address One Outlook.com email address Previously had above two email accounts sending and receiving from the same PST file each using POP3. Wanted to change the Outlook.com to IMAP with my...