Windows 10: Covid-19: Create USB key for remote assistance

Discus and support Covid-19: Create USB key for remote assistance in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I need to help my father in law with is PC with Windows XP. He is confine to protect him again the Covid-19 virus. I can't go visit him. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by arjfca, Apr 1, 2020.

1. arjfca Win User

Covid-19: Create USB key for remote assistance

Hello

I need to help my father in law with is PC with Windows XP. He is confine to protect him again the Covid-19 virus. I can't go visit him. I tried to explain steps for installing AnyDesk, but no success.

My Idea, can I create a USB stick that once installed in is PC will allow me to give him remote assistance? I'm using Windows 10. I want a simple solution with ideally nothing to install from him on is PC.

At 95, my father in law is using is PC for email, an important communication link for him. For the moment he got a warning message and I can't help him if I don't see it.

Any help truly appreciated.

Martin

P.S. excuse my English

:)

arjfca, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

Source: Connecting people with COVID-19 information and resources

See also:

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
  3. How do I run a program with administrative access remotely when the user logged in does not had administrative access?

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are all now working from home.

However our users do not have admin access. Some need to install their home printers and need remote assistance with admin rights to fix their issues.

• Teams - does not show the admin login credentials
    • Quick Assist - shows a black screen on pause when admin credentials required
    Please can you help me understand how I would be able to offer the support our users need remotely?

Thanks

Stephen Calvert NSP, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Covid-19: Create USB key for remote assistance - Similar Threads - Covid Create USB

2. Is COVID-19 Malware is real

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is COVID-19 Malware is real: i wanna know its real or not, like SarsCov2.exe, and, is it real, i found it in google chrome, and also how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-covid-19-malware-is-real/cdd2449d-3074-4bc7-a4a8-91c30ee7b084
  3. Remote assist.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote assist.: I some times give assistance to a friend using 'Quick Assist', is there anyway I can have my cursor pointer showing on his screen while I move around his PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assist/def2c5f4-b2b1-4ed5-8166-4238096d9b73
  4. Covid 19 tracing app

Covid 19 tracing app: How do I get the government Covid 19 tracing app on my Nokia Lumia 535 smartphone with Windows 10 operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/covid-19-tracing-app/550dc8ab-8305-4950-a892-f37f4ea14ef3
  5. Google Maps now shows COVID-19 info

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps now shows COVID-19 info: [ATTACH] More than one billion people turn to Google Maps for essential information about how to get from place to place - especially during the pandemic when safety concerns are top of mind. Features like popular times and live busyness, COVID-19 alerts in transit, and...
  6. Remote assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote assistance: My pc was suffering from continuous incomplete updates. I contacted Microsoft and a technician tried to assist remotely on my pc. Whilst trying to solve the issues she uninstalled the wifi driver so I now have no internet connection. The wifi was infact working perfectly...
  7. Help the Covid 19 Battle

in Windows 10 Support
    Help the Covid 19 Battle: Some may wish to donate their spare PC computing capability to this effort Coronavirus – What we’re doing and how you can help in simple terms – [email protected] 155082
  8. Windows 10 Serial Key - New Install - Covid-19 Home Project

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Serial Key - New Install - Covid-19 Home Project: Dear Helpers I am preparing to install Windows 10 to a new hard drive. I want to install a clean version of windows but don't want to get a new serial as the old HD will be used as a storage device. My version of windows has been freely upgraded a few times. I made my own...
  9. Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources: Since the beginning of the year, search interest in COVID-19 has continued to climb around the world. Right now the disease is the largest topic people are looking for globally, surpassing even some of the most common and consistent queries we see in Search. [ATTACH] As...
  10. remote assistance

remote assistance: What happens when I enable remote assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance/cb5205e8-e974-42b6-b23a-afb413d11b49