Windows 10: Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

Discus and support Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Cowin E7 wireless bluetooth headphones that have been working fine for about 10 months. They recently stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jasperjade, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

I have Cowin E7 wireless bluetooth headphones that have been working fine for about 10 months. They recently stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 13). They still connect and work fine using my phone, so the problem is probably with my laptop. Also, wired headphones still work with my laptop. The laptop does find and connect to the headphones from the "Add Bluetooth or other device", and it stays connected for a little while, but then I only see it as paired in the other devices section. The weird thing is that it does not appear as an output device for audio. Using the device manager, I've uninstalled my Dell Wireless 1820A Bluetooth 4.1 LE driver and restarted so it would reinstall it, and I did the same thing with the Realtek Audio device as well.

(This could be unrelated, but I see 2 devices under the Bluetooth section of device manager that I'm not sure what they are, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator. I'm assuming those are supposed be there, but I'm not sure.)

I contacted Microsoft supporst yesterday, and they told me to do a network reset from Settings -> Network and Internet -> Network reset. This did not seem to solve it. They also emailed me a link to the Windows Media Creation Tool which would upgrade or update system files, but running that program led to a screen that says "This tool can't update your PC. The language or edition of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool.

If anyone has had a similar issue and has solved it, or if you think you know what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jasperjade, Sep 9, 2018

2. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device [​IMG]

davyjones90, Sep 9, 2018
  3. taward Win User
    Bluetooth headphones connect but headset portion does not

All,

I have a surface pro 4, fully updated. I also have a pair of Revo bluetooth headphones. They also feature blutetooth calling capabilities (i.e. microphone).

I used to connect these without a problem. Recently something strange has been happening. Now when they connect on the headphones (i.e. stereo audio only) is recognized as an audio device.

Normally Windows recognizes headsets like this as two separate devices - headphones for audio and headsets for calling. I can confirm that device manager sees them both as functioning normally. But, as shown below, the headset portion is showing as disconnected. But there is no way to connect it.

Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device [​IMG]

I have uninstalled and deleted the device and re-paired it. Nothing works. Thoughts?

taward, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hi,

My laptop is Yoga900, cannot see my bluetooth headphone COWIN E7, although it connects easily to my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6.

I have done everything suggested, please help, thanks.

Steve

SteveTaniredjo, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

1. Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device - Similar Threads - Cowin bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  5. My bluetooth headphones connect but they arent recognized as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headphones connect but they arent recognized as an audio device: So i am trying to connect my sony wh-1000xm4 headphones to my laptop with windows 11, and on the bluetooth page it says theyre connected not to voice and music, just connected and i cant play any audio in them from my laptop. Ive tried uninstalling them from several places,...
  6. Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2

Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2: I have being experiencing some issues with my Cowin E7 headphone lastly. It was working fine until the 20H2 update to Windows 10. Do you know if it’s related and how to make it work again?...
  7. Bluetooth headphones connect but aren't recognized as an audio device

Bluetooth headphones connect but aren't recognized as an audio device: I have an ASUS bt400 connector for my PC the model is listed everywhere I checked as simply Gxxx from the manufacturer MEI, and originally had absolutely no troubles in connecting my headphones this exact pair of MPOW headphones to the computer and using them. Mind you, I...
  8. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working: Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue. The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my...
  9. Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?

Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?: I have the driver up to date and everything and I am certainly not out of range. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-blu-tooth-headphones-cowin-e7-rarealy/89a3e366-8d59-4cf0-b2b5-3b528cd6be2b
  10. Cowin Se7 headphones only recognized as a voice device

Cowin Se7 headphones only recognized as a voice device: I have a Cowin SE7 bluetooth headset that I love. It worked with my Windows 10 device (Surface Pro 4) for about a week before my Surface stopped recognizing it as an audio device. I have "driver error" listed under all of my bluetooth audio devices now, and it doesn't list...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cowin e7 drivers windows 10

2. cowin e7 windows 10 driver

3. cowin bluetooth headphones pairing pc

4. cowin windows 10,
  5. connect cowin headphones to pc,
  6. connect Cowin E7 Headphones to my computer,
  7. pair cowin e7 to iphone,
  8. cowin e7 loc:US,
  9. cowin e7 drivers download,
  10. reset the list of paired devices on e7 headphones,
  11. e7 pairing connecting issues,