Windows 10: Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Discus and support Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AvatarofBro, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Hello,

I recently purchased these headphones.

When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work.

I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue.

The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my computer the input is very faint like I'm underwater.

My drivers are up to date. When I go to test the microphone in my computer settings, it only gives me the option to "Troubleshoot" but the Windows Troubleshooter doesn't come up with any solution.

I've disconnected and reconnected the headset multiple times. I have tried two separate headsets.

I have other bluetooth headsets that work fine with my computer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. KerooSeta Win User

Bluetooth Headset Microphones Don't work with Windows 10

I cannot get any bluetooth headset microphone to work with Windows 10. I have tried three different bluetooth headsets, most recently a Corsair Gaming H2100. I have no problem getting the audio output to work just fine with any of them, but I cannot get
    it to recognize the microphone. I have followed all of the obvious steps:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version of the drivers
    • Restart my computer
    • Disable other microphones
    • Set the headset as the default recording device
    • Check the levels and set to 100
    • Remove the device with the device manager and reinstall
    • Unplug and plug back in my bluetooth antenna
    • Make sure that Windows is totally updated
    None of these steps has made any difference. I am able to get wired microphones to work, but this isn't ideal with my current set-up, as I sit about 10 feet away from my computer and use my 55" television as my monitor. So, I have a really nice webcam that
    I use as a microphone. It is fine, but I would really like to be able to use a bluetooth headset sometimes and not have to talk loudly to a microphone across the room.

Happy to have any help. Thanks.

KerooSeta, Aug 9, 2020
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Headsets microphone not working

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Were you able to use the microphone of your headset before on your computer?
    • If yes, can you try if the microphone of the headset would work on a different computer?
    • Does the port for the jack on your computer is capable of supporting microphone?

We look forward to your

Jarius Tol, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

1. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working - Similar Threads - Cowin Bluetooth Headset

2. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  3. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.: I've had this issue for a while. I have a Cowin E7 Bluetooth headset. On Windows 10 and 11 the microphone sounds muffled. I can hear myself but it sounds pretty bad. Audio from other sources is just fine. When I connect my headset to my android phone the microphone is crystal...
  6. Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.: I've had this issue for a while. I have a Cowin E7 Bluetooth headset. On Windows 10 and 11 the microphone sounds muffled. I can hear myself but it sounds pretty bad. Audio from other sources is just fine. When I connect my headset to my android phone the microphone is crystal...
  7. Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2

Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2: I have being experiencing some issues with my Cowin E7 headphone lastly. It was working fine until the 20H2 update to Windows 10. Do you know if it’s related and how to make it work again?...
  8. Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10

Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10: Hello, I can't get Cowin E7 headphones connected to Windows 10. My Bluetooth "devices" say - Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI - Dell Wireless 1801 Bluetooth 4.0 LE - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator - Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator They're all up to date. Cowin E7 info...
  9. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: Hi everyone, Im sort of at the end of my rope here, been trying to get this thing to work forever. The Cowin E7's are bluetooth headphones which are pretty nice overall. My only problem is that I cannot for the life of me get them to work. They are able to pair to my PC's...
  10. Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device: I have Cowin E7 wireless bluetooth headphones that have been working fine for about 10 months. They recently stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 13). They still connect and work fine using my phone, so the problem is probably with my laptop. Also, wired...