Windows 10: Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Im sort of at the end of my rope here, been trying to get this thing to work forever. The Cowin E7's are bluetooth headphones which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P4CK A PUNCH, Oct 10, 2019 at 1:28 AM.

1. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

Hi everyone,

Im sort of at the end of my rope here, been trying to get this thing to work forever. The Cowin E7's are bluetooth headphones which are pretty nice overall. My only problem is that I cannot for the life of me get them to work. They are able to pair to my PC's bluetooth, and connect just fine as shown below.

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 4996daab-1e32-43f9-bee5-cb36bd00ef4a?upload=true.png

The microphone will work just fine. When using discord, it will detect audio being transmitted from my end. My issue however, is that I can't hear a thing. No audio comes through on my end. Youtube videos, Spotify, games, etc. will not transmit any sort of sound. When checking the sound panel settings however, it shows that the green bar for sound is fluctuating, like it is detecting audio.

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 9539e091-6a64-48f5-97bd-4f4ff0ed200e?upload=true.png

I have managed to get it to work once, but I am not sure what I did to make it happen. Even then, it would only play audio for about 10 seconds, and then cut out completely and indefinitely until I restarted the PC. Sometimes, the headphones will work just fine, but then the microphone won't be detected at all, preventing me from communicating. Seems to be no middle ground.

I have attempted several fixes, such as deleting the Bluetooth stuff from the Device Manager, changing the Bluetooth support service to automatic, and a whole heap of other things such as changing the windows version in the Registry Editor back to 6.2 instead of 6.3

Does anyone else have these headphones? And if so, have you managed to get them to work? Really frustrated right now, and any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jared

:)

P4CK A PUNCH, Oct 10, 2019 at 1:28 AM
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hi,

My laptop is Yoga900, cannot see my bluetooth headphone COWIN E7, although it connects easily to my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6.

I have done everything suggested, please help, thanks.

Steve

SteveTaniredjo, Oct 10, 2019 at 1:32 AM
Thema:

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

1. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cowin working

2. Brand new Lenovo ThinkPad P72 Synaptics WBDI - SGX not working! Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new Lenovo ThinkPad P72 Synaptics WBDI - SGX not working! Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build...: My brand new Lenovo ThinkPad P72 with a fresh install of the latest version of Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build (18362.418) as of the time of writing this thread, FingerPrint worked just fine. I reformatted the hard drive and installed a fresh Windows again in the same day,...
  3. Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working: How can i fix thiis? It stays like this the IR camera wont open for windows Hello. The driver of the camera is updated already. Any help there?[ATTACH]...
  4. Mail notifications: buttons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...
  5. USB port not working

USB port not working: I tried to fix one problem and may have created another. Original issue: Photo Ap was not recognizing compact flash inserted in built-in card reader. When external drive was inserted into USB port, Photo Ap counted the quantity of images found but then did not give...
  6. Fn Key not working properly

Fn Key not working properly: I'd be doing my usual gaming, like Minecraft, and I want to show the FPS thing that also shows the coordinates. However, after a long time of my special function keys (brightness, volume, help) on the F1 - 12 keys not working, the begin working again and the FN key doesn't...
  7. Error Code 0xc00000e9 - NOTHING working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0xc00000e9 - NOTHING working?: I’ve seen other posts online about this error. Getting Windows 10 on a bootable drive seems to be the best fix... But that doesn’t seem to be working? I’ve disabled secure boot & changed the order of bootable devices to the USB I have plugged in... but I’m still getting sent...
  8. Right click and mouse clicks not working on right 1/5th of screen

Right click and mouse clicks not working on right 1/5th of screen: [ATTACH] Issue: When I click the right 1/5th part of the screen, only a greyed out Copy box appears instead of the regular right click menu. if there are any windows in that section, the minimize, maximize, and close buttons cannot be clicked. I have to drag the window out...
  9. Cowin Se7 headphones only recognized as a voice device

Cowin Se7 headphones only recognized as a voice device: I have a Cowin SE7 bluetooth headset that I love. It worked with my Windows 10 device (Surface Pro 4) for about a week before my Surface stopped recognizing it as an audio device. I have "driver error" listed under all of my bluetooth audio devices now, and it doesn't list...
  10. Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device: I have Cowin E7 wireless bluetooth headphones that have been working fine for about 10 months. They recently stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 13). They still connect and work fine using my phone, so the problem is probably with my laptop. Also, wired...