Windows 10: Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Im sort of at the end of my rope here, been trying to get this thing to work forever. The Cowin E7's are bluetooth headphones which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P4CK A PUNCH, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

Hi everyone,

Im sort of at the end of my rope here, been trying to get this thing to work forever. The Cowin E7's are bluetooth headphones which are pretty nice overall. My only problem is that I cannot for the life of me get them to work. They are able to pair to my PC's bluetooth, and connect just fine as shown below.

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 4996daab-1e32-43f9-bee5-cb36bd00ef4a?upload=true.png

The microphone will work just fine. When using discord, it will detect audio being transmitted from my end. My issue however, is that I can't hear a thing. No audio comes through on my end. Youtube videos, Spotify, games, etc. will not transmit any sort of sound. When checking the sound panel settings however, it shows that the green bar for sound is fluctuating, like it is detecting audio.

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 9539e091-6a64-48f5-97bd-4f4ff0ed200e?upload=true.png

I have managed to get it to work once, but I am not sure what I did to make it happen. Even then, it would only play audio for about 10 seconds, and then cut out completely and indefinitely until I restarted the PC. Sometimes, the headphones will work just fine, but then the microphone won't be detected at all, preventing me from communicating. Seems to be no middle ground.

I have attempted several fixes, such as deleting the Bluetooth stuff from the Device Manager, changing the Bluetooth support service to automatic, and a whole heap of other things such as changing the windows version in the Registry Editor back to 6.2 instead of 6.3

Does anyone else have these headphones? And if so, have you managed to get them to work? Really frustrated right now, and any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jared

:)

P4CK A PUNCH, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hi,

My laptop is Yoga900, cannot see my bluetooth headphone COWIN E7, although it connects easily to my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6.

I have done everything suggested, please help, thanks.

Steve

SteveTaniredjo, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

1. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cowin working

2. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  3. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.: I've had this issue for a while. I have a Cowin E7 Bluetooth headset. On Windows 10 and 11 the microphone sounds muffled. I can hear myself but it sounds pretty bad. Audio from other sources is just fine. When I connect my headset to my android phone the microphone is crystal...
  6. Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.: I've had this issue for a while. I have a Cowin E7 Bluetooth headset. On Windows 10 and 11 the microphone sounds muffled. I can hear myself but it sounds pretty bad. Audio from other sources is just fine. When I connect my headset to my android phone the microphone is crystal...
  7. Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2

Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2: I have being experiencing some issues with my Cowin E7 headphone lastly. It was working fine until the 20H2 update to Windows 10. Do you know if it’s related and how to make it work again?...
  8. Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10

Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10: Hello, I can't get Cowin E7 headphones connected to Windows 10. My Bluetooth "devices" say - Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI - Dell Wireless 1801 Bluetooth 4.0 LE - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator - Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator They're all up to date. Cowin E7 info...
  9. Cowin mic

Cowin mic: Hi, overall the Cowin headset works really well, but for some reason I can use the microphone for Discord, but on some other platforms I can't. How can I fix it? I was able to use mic before, so I don't know what is wrong....
  10. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working: Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue. The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cowin e7 microphone not working

2. cowin e7 not connecting to windows 10

3. cowin e7 bluetooth connection to windows 10

4. e7 headphones bluetooth pair win10,
  5. cowin e7 drivers windows 10,
  6. cowin e7 laptop connection,
  7. cowin e7 mic not working,
  8. how to connect cowin e7 to computer,
  9. windows 10 driver for cowin e-7 headphones,
  10. cowin e7 microphone does not work,
  11. cowin se7 headphones not working for some games on pc,