Windows 10: Cowin mic

Discus and support Cowin mic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, overall the Cowin headset works really well, but for some reason I can use the microphone for Discord, but on some other platforms I can't. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by changhongli2, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Cowin mic

Hi, overall the Cowin headset works really well, but for some reason I can use the microphone for Discord, but on some other platforms I can't. How can I fix it? I was able to use mic before, so I don't know what is wrong.

:)

changhongli2, Sep 19, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Cowin mic

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Cowin mic

1. Cowin mic - Similar Threads - Cowin mic

2. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  3. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.: I've had this issue for a while. I have a Cowin E7 Bluetooth headset. On Windows 10 and 11 the microphone sounds muffled. I can hear myself but it sounds pretty bad. Audio from other sources is just fine. When I connect my headset to my android phone the microphone is crystal...
  6. Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7 microphone muffled on Win 10 and 11, but not on my phone.: I've had this issue for a while. I have a Cowin E7 Bluetooth headset. On Windows 10 and 11 the microphone sounds muffled. I can hear myself but it sounds pretty bad. Audio from other sources is just fine. When I connect my headset to my android phone the microphone is crystal...
  7. Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2

Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2: I have being experiencing some issues with my Cowin E7 headphone lastly. It was working fine until the 20H2 update to Windows 10. Do you know if it’s related and how to make it work again?...
  8. Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10

Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10: Hello, I can't get Cowin E7 headphones connected to Windows 10. My Bluetooth "devices" say - Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI - Dell Wireless 1801 Bluetooth 4.0 LE - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator - Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator They're all up to date. Cowin E7 info...
  9. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working: Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue. The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my...
  10. Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?

Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?: I have the driver up to date and everything and I am certainly not out of range. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-blu-tooth-headphones-cowin-e7-rarealy/89a3e366-8d59-4cf0-b2b5-3b528cd6be2b