Windows 10: CP TaskThread Error on Shutdown or Reboot

Discus and support CP TaskThread Error on Shutdown or Reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI Guys I have just started getting a warning when i shut down or reboot "CP TaskThread" is stopping you shut down!!! I cannot find out from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thorrrr, Nov 3, 2016.

1. thorrrr Win User

CP TaskThread Error on Shutdown or Reboot

HI Guys

I have just started getting a warning when i shut down or reboot "CP TaskThread" is stopping you shut down!!!

I cannot find out from Google or Autoruns what it is has anybody got an idea or solution?

:)

thorrrr, Nov 3, 2016

2. C1900107 error again

From 8.1 home to 10 home.

The same error kod again. Can someone please help? I did shutdown Kaspersky and have tryed to weist the widows/SoftwareDistribution/Download folderNothing helps.

Error kod C1900107

and on my on the other one, on my desc cp Kod 80240016

Have tryed to many tims now. Please help.Thank you for your time and have great day.

Arnold

ArnoldCsorba, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Update error code 0xc1900107 at 72%

tried reboot, shutdown Kasrpersky seccurity, same error.

JohnLachowski, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

CP TaskThread Error on Shutdown or Reboot

1. CP TaskThread Error on Shutdown or Reboot - Similar Threads - TaskThread Error Shutdown

2. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown error: I am getting multiple warnings when I shutdown my desktop. The message is from “Task Host Windows” saying “Stopping background tasks”, but the computer does not shutdown, but does a user logout and reverts to the Windows welcome screen. The Warning Event log entry...
  3. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown error: Hi, I was wondering how to solve this event that happens to my laptop. It's about kernel power, if anyone knows how to solve it or to find some documentation about it would be very appreciatedDown below the code from the Event ViewerI'm from Italy so some parts are in...
  4. reboot from shutdown mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reboot from shutdown mode: no previous answers help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-from-shutdown-mode/1d9d47ec-cc43-4ad3-a67f-90bd9aff5d67
  5. Disable Reboot on Update and Shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable Reboot on Update and Shutdown: Since Windows 10 v2004, when there's a pending update and you select "Update and Shutdown" on the start menu the behavior has changed for the worse. Before, when selecting Update and Shutdown, Windows would complete the first stage of the update usually 30% and then power...
  6. error and then shutdown

error and then shutdown: My laptop has shut down 2 times in the last several hours causing me to lose all of my work. It says that Microsoft has experienced and error and doesn't give me enough time to see the error code before it shuts down. How do I fix this? My laptop is only a couple of months...
  7. installing windows 10 from old CP to my new CP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 from old CP to my new CP: Can you instruct me on how to download windows 10 from my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-from-old-cp-to-my-new-cp/3e4f1582-3dab-4c10-b737-354795c78396
  8. Critical Error - PC Shutdown & Reboot

Critical Error - PC Shutdown & Reboot: Hi, I seem to be having an issue where my PC Randomly shuts down & reboots, only while playing games - from new to old. This is always at random, sometimes a few minutes in or maybe even hours. I am fairly confident in saying it is not a hardware issue, I use my desktop for...
  9. 1809 reboots after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    1809 reboots after shutdown: Hello, When I shut down my Windows 10 1809 PC it restarts after a couple of seconds.There are no error messages, no BSODs and I checked the event log after the system restarted and I could see nothing relevant in the event logs. I can disable the automatic restart, but that...
  10. Random Shutdown and Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shutdown and Reboot: I have Windows 10 system that keeps randomly rebooting and coming back up. I took main name "place" to get it look at and they said everything is fine and it didn't randomly reboot them like it does me. Could anybody give me some help by look at my files? I attach below, a...