Windows 10: Cpanel + Exchange (Office365)

Discus and support Cpanel + Exchange (Office365) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello all, I dont know if this is the right spot to put this, but i hope someone can help me. I have a hosted domain with some e-mail accounts with a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jc493900, Jun 30, 2020.

1. jc493900 Win User

Cpanel + Exchange (Office365)

Hello all,

I dont know if this is the right spot to put this, but i hope someone can help me.

I have a hosted domain with some e-mail accounts with a cpanel configuration, and i want to do a hybrid scenario between exchange (office 365) to use Microsoft Teams, aswel as other useful thigs Microsoft have, but mainly Microsoft Teams. What i need to know is how can i configure it doing a hybrid scenario, but with all e-mails coming and outgoing from the Local Server (cPanel).

Anyone know how to do this? I tried to find some solutions in google, but without success.

Thanks in advance, and sorry once more if this is not the best place to post this.
    Cheers.

:)

jc493900, Jun 30, 2020

2. Office365 account is not working on Windows Live mail APP (Windows 7)

Hello Team,

We are trying to configure office365 on the Windows Live Mail app, which is not getting configured.

whereas, when we tried the same account with other Third Party app it is working fine.

Could you please suggest why it is happening? why it is not getting configured?

Any solution to this !!.

Addition Information:

• We have tried both exchange and IMAP settings.
    • OS Windows 7 Pro SP1

VASIM Patel, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Adding an exchange account on office365 that blocks access outside corporate network

In outlook I'm able to add the account as an exchange account.

However in the mail app, exchange and office365 is classified as a single type, and it will autodetect the type to use based on the domain.

Here's where the problem appears. Access to office365 is only allowed with the corporate network, but because that exists, it is redirected to office365 even when trying to add the account outside the corporate network, and I get the error message saying
    that I need to be within the corporate network to add it. There is no way that I know of to enforce exchange.

So the question is this, how do I force the mail app to use exchange?

laurenceputra, Jun 30, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Thoughts on Cpanel

thats the main reason why i'm not using any sort of cpanel at tpu. i dont trust those things and text config files give me more flexibility

have you considered going without cpanel and documenting all the important stuff?

W1zzard, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Cpanel + Exchange (Office365) - Similar Threads - Cpanel Exchange Office365

2. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  3. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  4. Exchanges

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Exchanges: I recently purchased the wrong version of Minecraft on accident and I want to exchange it for the right one but I cannot. Is there any way to be able to do that since I do not want money back and instead just want another version of the same game?...
  5. Question on Office365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on Office365: I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to use it when i am offline? Also, what will happen to the Microsoft Office 2010 that i currently have in my laptop? Will my...
  6. Office365 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office365 home: hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc under WORD as recents. I since deleted the files, but want to know why it was shared as i had not shared anything. I am not...
  7. Office365 Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office365 Family Sharing: Hello, I am a Mac user and have signed up for Office 365 for some 5 years now. I have tried to set it up for my partner, (who is a blind lady) and uses a Windowd 10 desktop PC. I set up family sharing on my Mac, with my account and sent her the invitation, She accepted...
  8. Office365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Outlook: First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of...
  9. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange: Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the...
  10. Evolution of SharePoint in Office365

in Windows 10 News
    Evolution of SharePoint in Office365: In the conversations I have with customers and partners, I’m often asked how SharePoint will evolve in Office 365, and what the future holds for SharePoint on-premises. As we move into 2015, continue to roll out new innovation within Office 365, and get closer to the next...