Windows 10: CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update

Discus and support CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello!After updating Windows I've been having issues with task manager saying my CPU is 100% when there's no apps open to cause such high usage. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Em_101, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Em_101 Win User

CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update

Hello!After updating Windows I've been having issues with task manager saying my CPU is 100% when there's no apps open to cause such high usage. I can't even play my PC Games due to the game stuttering leading to the game to eventually freeze and become unplayable. My CPU before this update was always below 50%, even when playing games such as Overwatch or Dead By Daylight as an example.I'm at a total loss on what to do as the latest articles on this issue dates back to May 2021 and I haven't been able to find a solution.I've uninstalled the latest update to see if anything changes but there w

:)

Em_101, Jun 14, 2021

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jun 14, 2021
  3. CPU @ 100% after update

Just updated this machine to the latest windows 10 1903? Now the CPU runs at close to 100% on Idle.

Had the same on another desktop at home and was resolved by removing the latest "quality" update. Is this a know issue?

PennyHolland1, Jun 14, 2021
  4. ZacheryW Win User

100% cpu usage windows 10

Same system, but an older bios than you, updating fixed it.

Thanks for the suggestion

ZacheryW, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update - Similar Threads - CPU 100% Latest

2. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  3. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  4. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After Windows Update CPU is 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows Update CPU is 100%: Hello, after the newest update i have cpu on 100%. Any app i use has lots of cpu usage. For some reason windows manager has like 30% and it constantly go up or down....
  6. After Windows Update CPU is 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Windows Update CPU is 100%: Hello, after the newest update i have cpu on 100%. Any app i use has lots of cpu usage. For some reason windows manager has like 30% and it constantly go up or down....
  7. CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update: Hello!After updating Windows I've been having issues with task manager saying my CPU is 100% when there's no apps open to cause such high usage. I can't even play my PC Games due to the game stuttering leading to the game to eventually freeze and become unplayable. My CPU...
  8. Latest Windows Updates, November, May and June

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Updates, November, May and June: all of windows updates since november have done damage to my computer, Mays wiped out my graphics, mouse leaves a trail, screen is shifter to the left, Junes update removed everything from desktop but recycling bin and removed everything from task bar and will not let you put...
  9. CPU @ 100% after update

in Cortana
    CPU @ 100% after update: Just updated this machine to the latest windows 10 1903? Now the CPU runs at close to 100% on Idle. Had the same on another desktop at home and was resolved by removing the latest "quality" update. Is this a know issue?...
  10. CPU USAGE 100% After update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CPU USAGE 100% After update: Hello After windows Update My CPU going crazy It working on 100% and Freezing screen, So i reinstalled and installled Fresh 1903 but still freezing, same as 1809 with last update, i just tested Cpu And GPu aslow RAM everything is good with em, how can i fix this...