Windows 10: CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100).

Discus and support CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100). in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Looks like because of hidden Windows 10 processes. The processes start when DC plugged in only (HP G5 450, Intel Core i5). How to solve?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anton-belarusqwegaefg, Mar 16, 2019.

1. CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100).

Looks like because of hidden Windows 10 processes. The processes start when DC plugged in only (HP G5 450, Intel Core i5). How to solve?

:)

Anton-belarusqwegaefg, Mar 16, 2019

2. 100% CPU/DISK USAGE!!

Hi guys! I'm having problems with my PC. Just recently, I started noticing that my CPU and DISK was always at 80-100%. The crazy part about this is nothing is making it go up that high! I don't know what it is that's making it do this! Please help I can't
    play league properly because my CPU always messes me up!

Justin Crawle, Mar 16, 2019
  3. CPU usage 100%

CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100). 8bd370eb-4c4e-43cf-b3f9-b88d27726e1a.png

As you can see my CPU usage is always 100%, Due to this CPU fan never stops, even when temperature are normal.

When I turn on pc, it always starts with 100% cpu usage. I also ran malware and antivirus scans, couldn't help (Quick Heal antivirus).

Using Windows 10 updated to latest version.

Vivek Rajbhar, Mar 16, 2019
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100).

Thema:

CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100).

1. CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100). - Similar Threads - CPU 100% high

2. Minecraft is at all time high 80% to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is at all time high 80% to 100%: Hello, i'm not sure why minecraft is acting this way every time i start minecraft, it's uses 100% at start then it gose down to 80% - 70% on idle - and gose back to 100% when playing i'm not sure what is happing, and what might be the cause.specs: CPU: I7-6500U @...
  3. Minecraft is at all time high 80% to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is at all time high 80% to 100%: Hello, i'm not sure why minecraft is acting this way every time i start minecraft, it's uses 100% at start then it gose down to 80% - 70% on idle - and gose back to 100% when playing i'm not sure what is happing, and what might be the cause.specs: CPU: I7-6500U @...
  4. CPU Temperature is High

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperature is High: Hi, so I enabled all my cores. But the tempuratures were pretty high so I enabled only 1 again. Now it only shows 1 and I can't turn it back to 8. My laptop is super slow and I can barely do anything. [Original Title: Cores]...
  5. 100% CPU usage and high temperatures unless i open task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% CPU usage and high temperatures unless i open task manager: 2 Months ago i got a pc and it was running smoothly until 3 weeks ago that i noticed that i was getting 100 cpu usage and temperatures of 60C when my task manager was closed but when i open it my temperatures go back to 40C All my drivers are updated Windows 10 Fully...
  6. 100% Disk 100% Cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk 100% Cpu: So every sense the start of Monday I've been having my computer feel like its died it legit goes to a black screen and I have to wait and I open task manager while I use my computer now and its always at a constant 100% Disk & 100% Cpu. I've done a lot of research but nothing...
  7. CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%: got a problem I noticed a few days ago I kept getting this weird noise from pc or freeze when playing games so today I rebooted and opened task manager and it showed CDPUserSvc using all cpu up and down every 1sec so I read online how to disable it not sure if it worked but...
  8. cpu high temperature

cpu high temperature: My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd : 1. Open command prompt. (Type cmd in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin). 1. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD...
  9. High CPU Temperatures

High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  10. High CPU Temperature ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...