Windows 10: cpu and gpu problem

Discus and support cpu and gpu problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why my cpu wont use the base speed 1,70ghz my cpu only work at 0,80ghz no matter what I open and my gpu wont utilize more than 20% no matter what game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexander333333, Feb 12, 2021.

1. cpu and gpu problem

why my cpu wont use the base speed 1,70ghz my cpu only work at 0,80ghz no matter what I open and my gpu wont utilize more than 20% no matter what game I open. This problem happen when I download the windows update and also i already update my driver

:)

Alexander333333, Feb 12, 2021
  2. kenalbus Win User

Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    My GPU is heavily under performing, please help!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of GPU?

• Do you face this issue only with this game or all the game?
    I suggest you to use the same GPU in different computer and check if the issue persist.

As you mentioned that you have overclocked the CPU, Microsoft does not recommend overclocking the CPU.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2021
  4. JaYp146 Win User

cpu and gpu problem

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

cpu and gpu problem

1. cpu and gpu problem - Similar Threads - cpu gpu problem

2. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory: Hello, I Have had this problem for months now, I have Radeon RX580 with 16GBs of Ram, I should not be facing these issues. This is how much Memory is taken up with me not running pretty much anything that should be taking up this much memory, weird thing to note is that...
  3. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory: Hello, I Have had this problem for months now, I have Radeon RX580 with 16GBs of Ram, I should not be facing these issues. This is how much Memory is taken up with me not running pretty much anything that should be taking up this much memory, weird thing to note is that...
  4. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. about gpu and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about gpu and cpu: well i was playing minecraft win 10 edition and task manager was also opened i saw that game is taking 70 -80 % cpu usage and only 14% gpu usage so i just want to say that why i am getting only 14 % gpu i should get more gpu so that my cpu can go down and my background wont...
  6. GPU/CPU Performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU/CPU Performance: Hello everyone! So I have an GTX 1060 3GB with an i5-7400 and 16GB Ram. I've used the app "UserBenchmark" and saw that my GPU is on red. I've noticed that too because whenever I play warzone, I always get 30 to 40 fps on the lowest settings when I should be getting anywhere...
  7. Reinstall CPU/GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall CPU/GPU driver?: Hello! I have problems with my pc at the moment and wanted to reinstall the CPU as well as gpu drivers and wanted to ask how to do that. lg CPU/GPU Treiber neu installieren?
  8. 100% CPU and GPU usage

100% CPU and GPU usage: Everything was fine until yesterday. Today it started with 100% CPU and GPU usage in Apex Legends. Upon further checks, its happening in all the games - Rainbow 6, GTA V. I do have a very strong feeling that it has something to do with windows, as we all have seen 100% CPU...
  9. Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game

Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game: I have a problem with my cpu, when I play the processor goes into full load and the video card instead remains at 0%, two days that goes on like this with all the games. My configuration: Cpu: i5 7600k Motherboard: MSI z270 pro carbon Video card: MSI GAMING X 1060 6gb Ram:...
  10. Need to replace cpu and gpu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need to replace cpu and gpu: I have a AMD-A20-5800k APU processor. This is a cpu and gpu in one. I need to upgrade so to do that would I need to just remove this processor and add a new gpu/cpu? Thanks for all help