Windows 10: CPU boost speed display

Discus and support CPU boost speed display in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I just bought an MSI GS65 laptop with 9th gen intel i7-9750 2.60GHz CPU which is boostable to 4.50MGz. but when I check the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HosseinMJ, Mar 2, 2020.

1. HosseinMJ Win User

CPU boost speed display

Hi everybody,

I just bought an MSI GS65 laptop with 9th gen intel i7-9750 2.60GHz CPU which is boostable to 4.50MGz.
    but when I check the task manager/system info/device manager, it just shows 2.60GHz and no mention of its high-speed ability.

so what is the problem? I am pretty sure that windows have to show the CPU based and boost speed also.

I did all the windows Updates and I check the CPU speed in high-performance mode and it goes to over 4GHz so definitely this is the processor with high-speed boost ability. but why it does not show anywhere in windows information ?????

Regards,

Hossein

:)

HosseinMJ, Mar 2, 2020

2. W10 CPU fan not boosting to max speed

I'm worried about my computer because when i installed W10 everything was fine and smooth. Edge is a really nice browser and start-ups as faster than ever.

But since last update (i think) the cpu fan is not boosting to max speed. It works all the time, but at very low speed.

Before this issue the cpu fan speed-up eveytime I was gamming or using deep applications, as browsing multiple windows with different browsers (which i did for work a lot of times) and other hard tasks, and also speed-up a few seconds everytime I shuted
    down the computer a few seconds before the power off. Now none of this is happening. I installed an app to chek and CPU temp is 80ºC, same as GPU

I had a laptop, an ASUS K52Jr, and I'm worried my computer will be damaged sooner or later. Also typing on the keyboard is annoying at this temperatures.

Another thing is I can't enter the bios to check this nor the W10 utilitty let me see what¡s happening with fans.

Please, help me. Thanks

Pablo MiguelSaval Sendra, Mar 2, 2020
  3. how to boost nokia e63 cpu speed

hello, please i am wondering if it is possible to boost the cpu speed of nokia e63, become its usually slow when performing various task like 1. When installing an application 2. When opening some big third party applications like opera mini, whats app,
    and some games 3. When removing an application, these are the areas where i,ve noticed nokia e63 being slow

dolpher---01, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

CPU boost speed display

W10 CPU fan not boosting to max speed

Hi Pablo,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to update the following items and check the cpu fan speed and performance.

Check if there is a program to control the fan speed, may be the controller program is not compatible with Windows 10. Also check for the below list and please update it:

• BIOS.
    • Chipset drivers.
    laptops and netbooks :: lenovo y series laptops :: y50 70 notebook lenovo - DE

If you don't find the drivers compatible for Windows 10. refer to the motherboard manufacturer website and check for updated chipset drivers and install it.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

CPU boost speed display

1. CPU boost speed display - Similar Threads - CPU boost speed

2. CPU Boost App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Boost App: I can't find any of easy cpu boost app but all cpu boost is very complicated to configure. Is there any cpu boost app that can clear cpu usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-boost-app/1e4bf9d3-6f9d-44e5-811e-51a6d775c2d2
  3. CPU Boost App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Boost App: I can't find any of easy cpu boost app but all cpu boost is very complicated to configure. Is there any cpu boost app that can clear cpu usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-boost-app/1e4bf9d3-6f9d-44e5-811e-51a6d775c2d2
  4. cpu speeds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cpu speeds: I have an IntelR CoreTM i3-7130U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz on a dell laptop. my wife has a dell with amd a6-9225 radeon r4,5 compute cores 2c +3g 2.60 ghz. should they be about the same speed. her laptop is much slower....
  5. CPU 101 -- Frequency Vs. Boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU 101 -- Frequency Vs. Boost: Greetings, I own an Asus VivoMini PC that's over 3 years old. I'm in the mood to eBay it and get something similar that is faster with more RAM. CPU Monkey says I have this -- [img] As I shop around these days in the lands of Intel and AMD I'm discovering 3Ghz frequency...
  6. my laptop is limited boost speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is limited boost speed: i have dell latitude e6540 laptop with i5 4300m and win 10 ultimate on Task manager the limit of cpu speed is 3.0 GHZ i search and find the max boost is 3.2 GHZ like here https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i5-4300M+%40+2.60GHz&id=2095...
  7. Task manager doesn't display CPU speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager doesn't display CPU speed: It will show percentage, but no speed, it always stays at 0.00 and sometimes it'll jump to 0.01 or 2.70. Then immediately go to 0.00 again. My system information if it helps: https://i.imgur.com/N7MYTlN.png https://i.imgur.com/rHYmh9e.png Here is how it looks:...
  8. Cpu Speed

Cpu Speed: Hi everyone, I recently installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on my laptop, along with wiping my hard drive. Something I've notice however is that shortly after starting up, my CPU speed drops from around 3.50 ghz all the way down to 0.39 ghz, where it never fluctuates,...
  9. CPU speed

CPU speed: How do I reduce my cpu speed from 100% to 65% to stop random freezing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-speed/7e4c5137-0a24-4fd7-962d-d6180319a97e
  10. Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boost Speed 11 is a SCAM: I bought BS11 for $59.95 and realized that at that price I should get the pro-version.Support and Refund requests were of no use.I'm still dealing with them.I think I paid thru PayPal. They are very pushy about their products,and they have PUP files. What is the best action...