Windows 10: Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update?

Discus and support Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I used to play Modern warfare and other games with 7700k and 2080ti @1440p, never had a problem, gpu usage was always 100+% and max cpu usage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kensh1ro94, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update?

Hello, I used to play Modern warfare and other games with 7700k and 2080ti @1440p, never had a problem, gpu usage was always 100+% and max cpu usage 65%. And this was at the end of august, then i sold my 2080ti for 3080 but everyone knows they are not available, i stayed without gpu since yesterday that i bought a used rtx 2080 And now i notice everything is fucked up, i notice bottleneck: Gpu max usage its 85-87% and cpu spikes to 90+% s, I already tryed another 2080super from my friend, and same issue, so is not gpu related.

in these days without GPU, i was with integrated graphic card and i remember i installed a few updates from Windows auto update.

Its possible that latest windows updates are killing my 7700k? Should i format and go to a previosly version?

submitted by /u/kensh1ro94
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kensh1ro94, Sep 22, 2020

2. how could i fix cpu bottleneck

can anyone tell me how to fix a cpu bottleneck my cpu is

i5-3470 3.20ghz

and my gpu

geforce gtx 1650

and is it a good idea to upgrade the cpu to i7 3770

becuase im thinking about buying one

jasondodd5, Sep 22, 2020
  3. how could i fix cpu bottleneck

Hi Jason, thanks for posting your question to the community! My name is David an independent advisor and I am here to help you.

Answering your question, with those components ( CPU, GPU) there is a bottleneck. However, don't worry too much about this.

If your motherboard allows a more powerful CPU like the Intel Core I7 3770, the bottleneck with GPU GTX 1650 would be minimal or null, because this CPU has 4 cores / 8 threads and higher frequencies.

Please see the following link:

https://pc-builds.com/calculator/Core_i7-3770/G...

Note: This is not a Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if the shared information has been useful or if you still need more help, I will be waiting for your answer.

DavidSanchez01, Sep 22, 2020
  4. b82rez Win User

Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update?

Is this cpu bottleneck

Yep - That CPU is your 'bottleneck', although it should still play games alright? Can you show us a full list of specs and what issue you are actually having? *Smile Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update? :)

b82rez, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update?

1. Cpu bottleneck after Windows Update? - Similar Threads - Cpu bottleneck Update

2. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM Bottleneck?: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  3. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM Bottleneck?: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  4. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is Bottlenecking my PC? Bottleneck in Gaming explained

in Windows 10 News
    What is Bottlenecking my PC? Bottleneck in Gaming explained: [IMG]If you are a gamer, you probably have heard the term Bottlenecking. It’s been thrown a lot to the user, especially when talking about customizable computers. In this post, we are going to see how you can find out what is Bottlenecking your Windows PC. We will also...
  6. Is my CPU bottlenecking my GPU?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is my CPU bottlenecking my GPU?: I feel like it is. MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi 32gigs 3600mhz Neo Trident Z DDR4 Ryzen 3900X Radeon RX 6900 XT Nothing is overclocked. I do plan on upgrading to the Ryzen 5900X when the price becomes reasonable. 179745
  7. Internet Connection Bottlenecked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Connection Bottlenecked: My current internet package gives me 200 mbps down and 15 up. However, my computer gets only 30 down and 15 up. Even though my computer gets 30 down, when I do a speed test on my phone from the same spot, I get about 180 mbps which is great. I checked to see if it was my...
  8. how could i fix cpu bottleneck

how could i fix cpu bottleneck: can anyone tell me how to fix a cpu bottleneck my cpu is i5-3470 3.20ghz and my gpu geforce gtx 1650 and is it a good idea to upgrade the cpu to i7 3770 becuase im thinking about buying one...
  9. bottleneck question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    bottleneck question: I want to buy gtx 1660 ti ventus xs 6gb will it bottleneck my cpu i mainly play battlefield 3 and 4 only i can go upto 4k resolution through nvidia control panel too my specs: asus b75mLX 16 gb ram seasonic x650 gold psu Samsung syncmaster 60hz monitor i5 2500 cpu 137693
  10. Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

Windows bottlenecking, plz help!: Ok so... I just got my computer recently repaired and started it up so i could customize everything to what i wanted. I decided to download discord on it as the first thing to be on there So after i was done customizing it i opened chrome to play a game online. Nothing too...