Windows 10: CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've come across the annoying issue and I don't know how to fix it. After I boot up the laptop from hibernation the CPU clock is capped at 1.3 Ghz.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaksymPonomarov, May 19, 2020.

1. CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro

I've come across the annoying issue and I don't know how to fix it. After I boot up the laptop from hibernation the CPU clock is capped at 1.3 Ghz. Plugging\unplugging the power cord doesn't really help. Only a reboot.

:)

MaksymPonomarov, May 19, 2020

2. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

Thanks for the suggestion. For reference (for people coming after me trying to find a solution), the steps Lee is suggesting are as follows:

• Device Security > Security Processor Details > Security Processor Troubleshooting > Clear TPM
    Appreciate the help, Lee, but resetting the TPM using the process above didn't work. All it did was make me reset my PIN and sign in again via my Microsoft account. As I mentioned in my initial post, I have an HP Spectre
    x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx, so I've been using the drivers found here:

HP Spectre 13-ae000 x360 Convertible PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Also as I mentioned, the latest drivers are installed - that's always my first go-to solution (other than turning it off and on again! CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro :) ).

Any other suggestions?

MarshallHunt25, May 19, 2020
  3. HP Spectre X360 cant update to Windows 10 PRO

I was able to upgrade my HP Spectre x360 from Windows 10 Home to Pro by going to Action Center, All Settings, Windows Update & Security, Activation click "Change Product Key" I had a Windows 8 Pro Key that I purchase from Microsoft but wasn't using the
    Key, Windows 10 Pro Activate on the HP Spectre x360 without a problem.

StevenCelius, May 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro

New HP Spectre x360 13 debuts

Source: HP Spectre x360 13 debuts | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 19, 2020
Thema:

CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro

1. CPU clocks capped after hibernation - HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0009ur - Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - CPU clocks capped

2. upgrade SSD for HP spectre x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade SSD for HP spectre x360: going to upgrade my HP spectre x360 laptop SSD from 128G to 500Gb, after created a HP recovery USB, face problem during PC recovery at new SSD, it stop itself at 88% and show system error, cannot continues. also failed to download from HP cloud recovery any solutions for me...
  3. upgrade SSD for HP spectre x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade SSD for HP spectre x360: going to upgrade my HP spectre x360 laptop SSD from 128G to 500Gb, after created a HP recovery USB, face problem during PC recovery at new SSD, it stop itself at 88% and show system error, cannot continues. also failed to download from HP cloud recovery any solutions for me...
  4. HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptop: Do all HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptops have built-in webcams and microphones? Cannot find these on device manager, but seems to be physically present, so maybe the output from both just go to China where my device was made?...
  5. HP Spectre x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Spectre x360: I installed Outbyte PCRepair on my laptop, and after running, it turned off my laptop to reboot. Now my screen is black and will not turn on, but the laptop turns on. I have tried to reinstall by holding down windows key, B, and power for 1-3 sec. It runs through the...
  6. HP Spectre x360 13-aw0817nz Pen Compatibility

HP Spectre x360 13-aw0817nz Pen Compatibility: Hi, I'm planning on buying a HP Spectre x360 13-aw0817nz yeah, awful long name but it's important. I've seen a lot of confusion about pen compatibility regarding the Spectre line and could not find out even after hours on the internet if this model supports pens HP pens or...
  7. New HP Spectre x360 13 debuts

in Windows 10 News
    New HP Spectre x360 13 debuts: [ATTACH] For those who want one device for both their professional and personal pursuits, the new HP Spectre x360 13 emphasizes mobility and security to work anywhere, anytime. The new Spectre has two times the performance of the previous generation [1], and is HP’s first...
  8. COM Port on HP Spectre x360 Windows 10 Pro

COM Port on HP Spectre x360 Windows 10 Pro: I need to download some firmware updates on a scan converter from my HP Spectre x360 . The scan converter has a RS 232 serial port and an ETHERNET port. I can use either for downloading. The only COM Ports on the HP are Bluetooth (COM4) and (COM5). Any suggestions as to how I...
  9. HP Spectre x360 convertible

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Spectre x360 convertible: Issue with unintentionally selecting what the cursor pauses over or hovers over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-spectre-x360-convertible/2b3130e6-c847-4056-900a-7becb47eba11
  10. HP Spectre x360 13-ac064tu - Windows Hello no longer available

HP Spectre x360 13-ac064tu - Windows Hello no longer available: At the start of the week my laptop installed some updates. But now Windows Hello doesn't work. I've tried all the thread using gpedit.msc, uninstalling drivers for the camera, going back to a restore point but still have the issue. On the lock screen I get a message...