Windows 10: CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

Discus and support CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I would like to ask for your help/assistance.According to MSI afterburner and System Explorer, Cpu cores 1-2 are 100% used until task manager is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zsákosBabó, Dec 7, 2022.

1. CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

Hi,I would like to ask for your help/assistance.According to MSI afterburner and System Explorer, Cpu cores 1-2 are 100% used until task manager is launched. I can also hear the fans spinning faster.A full Bitdefender Scan was run, and it has found nothing.I cannot see any processes using that CPU power.Any help would be highly appreciated,Thank you!

:)

zsákosBabó, Dec 7, 2022

2. CPU constantly at 100% in task manager

Hi, on the users tab of the task manager the CPU section always displays 100% CPU usage, but when viewed with Core Temp the usage percentage is at it's correct % which is 0-1%. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks.

CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions? [​IMG]

and core temps readings

CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions? [​IMG]

windows version number: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)

dogfacedponysco, Dec 7, 2022
  3. CPU constantly at 100% in task manager

That is exactly what I did previously. I tried setting max to 80% to test and task managers cpu displays constant 80% instead of 100% on the performance tab and 80% above the cpu column in the users tab. Sadly it has no effect but thank you for the suggestion.

dogfacedponysco, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Callender Win User

CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

CPU constantly at 100% in task manager

So you didn't understand. Change the active plan to some other plan and change max/ min processor state values (not CPU) to something other than min %100 and max %100

Just as a test.

If that has no effect then I don't have other suggestions.

Callender, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

1. CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions? - Similar Threads - CPU Cores 100%

2. CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?: Hi,I would like to ask for your help/assistance.According to MSI afterburner and System Explorer, Cpu cores 1-2 are 100% used until task manager is launched. I can also hear the fans spinning faster.A full Bitdefender Scan was run, and it has found nothing.I cannot see any...
  3. CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?: Hi,I would like to ask for your help/assistance.According to MSI afterburner and System Explorer, Cpu cores 1-2 are 100% used until task manager is launched. I can also hear the fans spinning faster.A full Bitdefender Scan was run, and it has found nothing.I cannot see any...
  4. CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened: Hi,I have a i9-9900k 32gb Windows Pro 21H2 19044.1586 desktop that randomly starts freezing up. As soon as I hit task manager, I can see the CPU is 100% for a second after opening, after which it goes down to normal levels and I can use my PC normally.I have searched for...
  5. CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened: Hi,I have a i9-9900k 32gb Windows Pro 21H2 19044.1586 desktop that randomly starts freezing up. As soon as I hit task manager, I can see the CPU is 100% for a second after opening, after which it goes down to normal levels and I can use my PC normally.I have searched for...
  6. CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened: Recently, I have been seeing that my CPU temperature is extremely high 80C during idle or browsing internet and this changes when I open task manager to check what is using my CPU so much. As soon as i open task manager, my cpu usage goes down from 100% to 6-10%.I am familiar...
  8. CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened

CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened: Recently, I have been seeing that my CPU temperature is extremely high 80C during idle or browsing internet and this changes when I open task manager to check what is using my CPU so much. As soon as i open task manager, my cpu usage goes down from 100% to 6-10%.I am familiar...
  9. Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager

Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager: If my pc is slow I obviously go to check in task manager and I saw that when I open it there's always interrupt sistema that uses 100% of my CPU than, after 4/5 seconds it disappears. What can I do?[ATTACH]...
  10. CPU is at 100 until I open task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU is at 100 until I open task manager: Ever since I uninstalled BitDefender my computer has been acting weird. The biggest issue is even with absolutely nothing open, when I open task manager my cpu usage is at 100 then it drops down to normal levels, around 10-20%. If I close task manager and instantly open it...