Windows 10: CPU CORES & TASK BAR

Discus and support CPU CORES & TASK BAR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My i5-10210U processor have 4 cores but my task manager only show me one chart! Are my other cores disabled?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChesanduCharika, Apr 29, 2021.

1. CPU CORES & TASK BAR

My i5-10210U processor have 4 cores but my task manager only show me one chart! Are my other cores disabled?

:)

ChesanduCharika, Apr 29, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 29, 2021
  3. problem cores cpu

hello

my cpu is 4 core but task manager show the 2 core:

http://dl4.tajdownload.ir//Untitled.png

why fixed?

my os is windows 10 64bit enterprise - version 1709 - build 16299.125

cpu: a8-7600

mohammada1, Apr 29, 2021
  4. CPU CORES & TASK BAR

Why is start menu not working on single core CPU and sometimes work on dual core?

• When did you first encounter the issue?
      • It has been like that forever for single core CPU. The dual core seems to have the problem now that the Windows Anniversary update.
    • Have you made changes on both devices prior to the incident?
      • No.
    • May we know the make and model of the affected devices?
      • It is a custom built from microcenter that has all the specs need to run windows 100.
    • Which Windows version and build the devices are running? Type winver in the search bar and press Enter to find out.
      • version 1703 OS built 15063.250
    • Did you encounter any error messages on both devices while trying to launch Cortana?
      • No error message. It does not start at all. Only option for single core was to use classic start menu.

Confused_buf, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

CPU CORES & TASK BAR

1. CPU CORES & TASK BAR - Similar Threads - CPU CORES TASK

2. CPU cores parked when gaming or doing heavy tasks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU cores parked when gaming or doing heavy tasks: Hi, I've had an issue with my CPU cores being parked while gaming or doing heavy tasks.I have an old laptop running Windows 10 22H2OS Build 19045.2965My laptop's spec:CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHzMem: 8gbGPU: Quadro m620The CPU cores parked issue happens suddenly when I...
  3. CPU cores parked when gaming or doing heavy tasks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU cores parked when gaming or doing heavy tasks: Hi, I've had an issue with my CPU cores being parked while gaming or doing heavy tasks.I have an old laptop running Windows 10 22H2OS Build 19045.2965My laptop's spec:CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHzMem: 8gbGPU: Quadro m620The CPU cores parked issue happens suddenly when I...
  4. CPU cores parked when gaming or doing heavy tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cpu core problem

Cpu core problem: I have a ryzen5 12 core processor and was told to go into boot and enable all 12 I restarted and now my pc is really really slow and I tried to change it back but now it says I only have 1 core and I don't know what to do...
  6. Cpu core problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu core problem: I have a ryzen5 12 core processor and was told to go into boot and enable all 12 I restarted and now my pc is really really slow and I tried to change it back but now it says I only have 1 core and I don't know what to do...
  7. CPU cores missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU cores missing: Hi my name is Daniel and i seem to have a problem with my laptop.You see, i have a laptop with a Quad Core CPU. But when i checked the numbers of processors i have on the system configuration it only showed a maximum of 2.if anyone has a reason of how and why this is...
  8. Wrong CPU cores display in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong CPU cores display in Task Manager: Hi All, Hope you guys are doing good. there is a strange problem with my windows 10, that i can not see correct core information and i assume therefore my Windows is running slow. My Device manager shows total 16 cores in CPU section, however in Task manager i only see 4...
  9. CPU Core Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CPU Core Updating: Does Anyone Know how to update CPU Cores? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-core-updating/633dbf59-c831-460a-845e-e0114c4e448f
  10. wrong CPU cores in Task Manager

wrong CPU cores in Task Manager: i upgraded my CPU from i7-7820x 8core/16Threads to i9 14cores/28threads, the Bios shows all 14cores, Device manager shows all 28threads, in the task manager the model of the processor is correct, but still shows 8cores/16threads, i have reboothed the cpu twice, still shows...