Windows 10: CPU Fan constantly on after update

Discus and support CPU Fan constantly on after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the latest win security update, my CPU Fan is constantly on. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ryno_deez, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Ryno_deez Win User

CPU Fan constantly on after update

After the latest win security update, my CPU Fan is constantly on. How do I fix this?

:)

Ryno_deez, Mar 13, 2020

2. CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 13, 2020
  3. CPU Fan runs constantly

HP Pavilion 23 CPU Fan runs constantly ever since upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

QuentinRaubenheimer, Mar 13, 2020
  4. CPU Fan constantly on after update

Fan runs constantly

Hi,

The fan in the laptop is constantly running to cool down the cpu and it is normal for it to increase it's speed, your fan should run quietly even it increases the rpm. But if you hear a loud noise in the fan, there may the issue with CPU utilization which
    increases the temperature in the system.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

CPU Fan constantly on after update

1. CPU Fan constantly on after update - Similar Threads - CPU Fan constantly

2. My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...: So since a short while my laptop's dell latitude 3310 windows 11 with intel core i5 CPU fan has been spinning quite fast whenever I start it up, When I check task manager it doesn't seem to detect why it is spinning so fast and just blames my task manager for using like 66%...
  3. My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...: So since a short while my laptop's dell latitude 3310 windows 11 with intel core i5 CPU fan has been spinning quite fast whenever I start it up, When I check task manager it doesn't seem to detect why it is spinning so fast and just blames my task manager for using like 66%...
  4. BSOD after CPU fan change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after CPU fan change: Hello,I have changed the CPU fan in my new computer and since that time my system crashes everytime I use it.Sometimes in short time, sometimes after a few hours.The last 3 blue screen errors were as below: 091923-5187-01.dmp 9/19/2023 7:24:43 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  5. BSOD after CPU fan change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after CPU fan change: Hello,I have changed the CPU fan in my new computer and since that time my system crashes everytime I use it.Sometimes in short time, sometimes after a few hours.The last 3 blue screen errors were as below: 091923-5187-01.dmp 9/19/2023 7:24:43 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  6. BSOD after CPU fan change

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After update from 8.1 to 10 fan running constantly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update from 8.1 to 10 fan running constantly.: Good afternoon / Morning from UK.First post for me, it's not a major thing but though I would ask question. Laptop ACER Aspire V5-571 6gb ram 750gb hdd. had this from new in 2013. Came with Windows 8 pre-installed used that then updated to 8.1. After the lap-top started to...
  8. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update: I recently installed the latest Windows update 10.0.18363 and since then my laptops fans have been running constantly at full speed. My laptop is only a few months old and I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the usage and temperature of my CPU,...
  9. After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan: Hi, after installing the 1903 update the fan of my PC gets loud while using common programs (even while browsing simple text websites). Checking via task manager shows high CPU peaks... this didn't happend before the update, even the fan was only hearable while doing...
  10. cpu fan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu fan: will the cpu fan run without the o/s installed-----putting together a new system and testing individual pieces 66923