Windows 10: Cpu fan problem?

Discus and support Cpu fan problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fs1, Jul 17, 2018.

1. FS1
    fs1 Win User

Cpu fan problem?

Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same thing there but rpm was way slower 600ish and system fan 1 didn't even show up but it was running fine. I have no idea anymore what too do. I tried to replace the fans for new one's still same thing

Cpu fan problem? [​IMG]

Cpu fan problem? [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated Thank you!

:)

2. CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 17, 2018
  3. NickOttWU Win User
    CPU fan not working properly

The fans are always idle no matter how hot the cpu gets, its hottest ive seen it at is 83 degrees Celsius. the cooling policy is active but they always run low idle, they used to speed up all the time now they don't.does anybody have any suggestions?

Original Title: Fans are always idle

NickOttWU, Jul 17, 2018
  4. CJJ24 Win User

Cpu fan problem?

High cpu usage by dwm.exe

I'm having the same problem. All of the steps listed above did not help. I'm constantly running at least 18% CPU on the desktop window manager with nothing open. My cooling fan is running wide open all of the time.

CJJ24, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Cpu fan problem?

1. Cpu fan problem? - Similar Threads - Cpu fan problem

2. CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan: Hey all! So I was having issues with my cooler and replaced it recently with the 212 RGB Black edition. Naturally I put the cpu fan connecter on the heatsink to the cpu fan header and I put the previous back exhaust fan that was connected to the radiator next to it, which was...
  3. 511-cpu fan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    511-cpu fan: ======================================== 511-cpu fan not detected 511-cpu fan not detected when I start the computer a screen notice reads: "511-cpu fan not detectedF:1 BOOT" ---------------------- This situation has existed from the day I opened the box; apparently this...
  4. cpu fan running

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu fan running: CPU fan going up and down seconds after startup. Computer is new. Goes up and down all day. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-fan-running/1000fe4a-b302-4583-ba76-bdd0e386d239
  5. CPU fan error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU fan error: I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?...
  6. Cpu fan problem?

Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  7. CPU fan issues

CPU fan issues: Hey everyone, Been digging around for a few days and haven't been able to find an answer myself so I figured I try here. My CPU (i7-6700k) has been running hot (90'C+). The other day I noticed the fan wasn't even spinning while that hot and even when hitting 100'C. Also...
  8. cpu fan

cpu fan: will the cpu fan run without the o/s installed-----putting together a new system and testing individual pieces 66923
  9. CPU Fan Not Working?

CPU Fan Not Working?: If the pc is on and CPU fan is stopped running than what will happen? 55677
  10. POST CPU Fan Failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    POST CPU Fan Failure: When I startup my system (cold) I get a POST error "CPU Fan Failure" and I am directed into the BIOS where I can view the status of the different fans on my motherboard. Sure enough the CPU fan hasn't started. With some patience I have discovered that after about 5 minutes...