Windows 10: cpu fan running high speed all the time?

Discus and support cpu fan running high speed all the time? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, windos 10. Motherboard changed: Afox 81 More than one processor fan has been changed but: cpu fan running high speed all the time? 147728 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hello1, Jan 4, 2020.

1. hello1 Win User

cpu fan running high speed all the time?

Hello,
    windos 10.
    Motherboard changed: Afox 81
    More than one processor fan has been changed but:

:)

hello1, Jan 4, 2020

2. cpu fan is always on and running high speed

may i ask a question about power manager and cpu the cpu fan is running high all times ?

i am run windows 10 pro under a desktop

there are 3 settings that it is missing

1) minimum processor state

2) system cooling policy

3) maximus processor state

tonycasiano, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and CPU fans

I have the opposite trouble.

Before W10 and even some time after that, the CPU fan boosted to max speed when gamming or deep usage applications. Also, everytime when sutting down the PC, the CPU sterting to run max-speed a few seconds before shutting down, which i think is a cool feature
    to prevent damage because last second high temperatures and fan not working.

But now this does not happen any longer. The CPU fan works all the time, but at minimal speed, even when the temperatures go skyrocket-high, and the fan never speed-up.

I understand that CPU fan at max speed full time can be annoying, but this issue is hurting my computer, quite a bit, and I think that this will not make it last much longer.

Please, help.

SpeedFAN app can't allow me to control the FAN speed but is indicating an alarming 80º C bot CPU and GPU, and W10 does not allow to enter bios to check things like that.

hope Microsoft understands.

Pablo MiguelSaval Sendra, Jan 4, 2020
  4. dukeone1 Win User

Fan Speeds

Hello: The latest Win 10 security update killed my ASUS "suite" of fan speed adjustments and other things, fan speed being the important one for me. Uninstalled the update (KB4056891) till I can figure out the fan speeds. If they run on high it make too
    much noise and that much air is not needed most of the time for my PC ASUS Z87 Delux motherboard and i7 4770k CPU. As far as I can ascertain ASUS doesn't support this in Win 10 for this board. Thanks, Duke Masters

PS: Is this the kind of thing MS might issue a fix for?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

dukeone1, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. cpu fan running high speed all the time? - Similar Threads - cpu fan running

2. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  3. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan running at full speed all the time: My laptop was running fine and dandy, no loud fan noise, fan would rotate at full speed only when i play games and even at that times fan wouldn't make that much of noise. Untill today's morning when the windows 10 latest update got installed automatically and now fan is...
  4. Fan running at full speed all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fans run at high speed when the computer is in idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans run at high speed when the computer is in idle: I just upgraded to windows 11. Everything was fine, until I changed in the power options the "put the computer to sleep" to 3 hours. After some time without using the computer I don't know exactly how long, i would say 30 minutes or so, the fans speed up for some reason. When...
  6. Computer running very slowly and fan running high all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer running very slowly and fan running high all the time: Good morning, my Asus computer with Windows 10 started running very slowly about a week ago and the fan is going nuts. The task manager appears to show the antimalware app using up all memory and CPU - mainly when Mail programme is open or I go online. I recently uninstalled...
  7. My laptop's fan running full speed all the time..

My laptop's fan running full speed all the time..: Fan running at full speed nearly all the time, I'm sick of this spinning sound, please help.. Even though when i do nothing on my pc, like i close all apps everything, it still runs at full speed.. and my laptop's fan is totally clean atm and its thermal paste changed like...
  8. High fan speed

High fan speed: My laptop is dual booted with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Both in windows and ubuntu its fan starts to run in maximum speed in normal use. It started to happenn only when I dual-booted, so its not a hardware problem. Moreover, I found a process named 'frontend' is running in the...
  9. cpu fan running high speed all the time?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cpu fan running high speed all the time?: Hello, windos 10. Motherboard changed: Afox 81 More than one processor fan has been changed but: cpu fan running high speed all the time? 147728
  10. Fan runs all the time

Fan runs all the time: I have a new HP Pavilion 590 pc and the fan runs constantly. I'll have to take it back unless someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-all-the-time/66b33ada-fbb0-4354-8bff-7a1fbdbe188c