Windows 10: CPU/GPU temps through command line

Discus and support CPU/GPU temps through command line in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Greetings fellaz windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZKX2, Dec 6, 2020.

1. /u/ZKX2 Win User

CPU/GPU temps through command line

Greetings fellaz windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures through command line (powershell/cmd)? I do know I could use cpu-z and derivatives, but I would like to see it through the "old school way".

submitted by /u/ZKX2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZKX2, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile CPU/GPU temps through command line :)

Naki, Dec 6, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 6, 2020
  4. ducknoir Win User

GPU-Z command line options?

I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list of the command line options for GPU-Z. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

ducknoir, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. CPU/GPU temps through command line - Similar Threads - CPU GPU temps

2. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 85 % of my cpu and 100 % of the gpu while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 85 % of my cpu and 100 % of the gpu while...: Hi Community!I want to disable the vbc.exe so that i can play my games smoothly without breaking or stuttering.As soon as it starts, the game starts lagging. When I close it using the end task button in task manager, the game is alright but again after some time it pops up....
  3. Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?: I am wanting to connect to a bluetooth device through the command lines but im not sure how to also it would be prefferable that i wouldnt have to download any applications....
  4. Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?: I am wanting to connect to a bluetooth device through the command lines but im not sure how to also it would be prefferable that i wouldnt have to download any applications....
  5. CPU/GPU temps through command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU/GPU temps through command line: Greetings fellas Windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures through command line (powershell/cmd)? I do know I could use cpu-z and derivatives, but I would like to see it through the "old...
  6. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.: Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from Windows 10. submitted by /u/simba_the_dog [link] [comments]...
  7. GPU temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU temps: I have two identical computers, one is used by me and one is used by my brother. they're in the exact same condition and everything works identically except from the gpu. my gpu runs at ~20 degrees higher than my brothers when under load, why is this? they're don't have dust...
  8. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  9. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  10. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.: Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either. I also want to monitor my bandwidth. Can someone please help...