Windows 10: CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

Discus and support CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello people. I have some issue that need help,guide nor advice from you guys regarding the cpu.My system is Win 10 Pro comes with 8gb ram,i5 4th gen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SpartanX, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SpartanX Win User

CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

Hello people.
    I have some issue that need help,guide nor advice from you guys regarding the cpu.My system is Win 10 Pro comes with 8gb ram,i5 4th gen (4210h),Nvidia GTX950m.The issue is when i run bluestack the cpu temp goes around 70c - 87c (max) and the cpu constant loads up 100% usage.Is this normal or im having problem with my system?

Thank You

:)

SpartanX, Mar 4, 2019
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2019
  4. CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

motherboard heat temperature problems

my CPU is below 40 degrees celcies, but my computer still beems at me because my motherboard is above 50 degress celcius, and if i'm not the only person to have motherboard heat problems, why isn't there a water cooling product out there to fix the problem..?

Toby Ireland, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

1. CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard? - Similar Threads - CPU Heating Problem

2. Activation problems after motherboard and cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problems after motherboard and cpu upgrade: Can someone reset my activation key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problems-after-motherboard-and-cpu/fbe5403c-5ed0-4dea-a7a0-de50282e0983
  3. upgrading motherboard and cpu

upgrading motherboard and cpu: Hi, I have a question regarding upgrading my motherboard and cpu. I currently have an off the shelf gaming PC purchased a few years ago. I am looking to replace my asrock B-360M andi5-9400F with newly purchased Asus Prime Z390-A and I9 9900k. My question is in regard to the...
  4. Cpu and motherboard upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cpu and motherboard upgrade: Hi im going to upgrade my system can i format the ssd in my pc without doing a fresh install just deleting the data and put my new cpu and motherboard ? submitted by /u/f9mh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k68v9e/cpu_and_motherboard_upgrade/
  5. Motherboard CPU socket...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard CPU socket...: I'm trying to update my CPU - I purchased the Intel Core i5 9400 LGA1151... it does not fit in the socket of my motherboard. How can I find out the socket size if I do not have the original motherboard manual or anything?...
  6. Windows 10 High CPU Heat Levels

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 High CPU Heat Levels: Hello All, Yesterday, to prevent security-related issues, I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. However, I have had numerous headaches because of this OS and have had to fix so many issues like: 100% Disk usage High CPU usage Random restarts being triggered Random crashes with...
  7. CPU and motherboard change?

CPU and motherboard change?: Hello i have a question if i want to change from a r5 1600 and b350m per vdh to a b450 Tomahawk max and a r7 3700x i can simply exchange this or do i have to reinstall Windows 10? CPU und Mainboard wechsel?
  8. Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving: Guys. I just built a new pc. It has Rog Strix z370f gaming Intel i7-8700k Gtx 980 16 gb DDR4 Corsair TX750M PSU Problem is that my fans are revving even when executing a small task. Open browser etc. Temp on cpu is 50 c. I tried putting quiet mode. Another one is that I get...
  9. Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving

in Windows 10 Support
    Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving: Guys. I just built a new pc. It has Rog Strix z370f gaming Intel i7-8700k Gtx 980 16 gb DDR4 Corsair TX750M PSU Problem is that my fans are revving even when executing a small task. Open browser etc. Temp on cpu is 50 c. I tried putting quiet mode. Another one is that I get...
  10. New motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Support
    New motherboard and CPU: Ok I think I am having to give up on what on earth is wrong with my Ivy Bridge build (2012) and replace the board (and CPU) with either of these Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming3 ATX 1151 Motherboard GA-Z170X-Gaming3 | shopping express online (impressive price) or Gigabyte...