Windows 10: CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

Discus and support CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello people. I have some issue that need help,guide nor advice from you guys regarding the cpu.My system is Win 10 Pro comes with 8gb ram,i5 4th gen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SpartanX, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SpartanX Win User

CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

Hello people.
    I have some issue that need help,guide nor advice from you guys regarding the cpu.My system is Win 10 Pro comes with 8gb ram,i5 4th gen (4210h),Nvidia GTX950m.The issue is when i run bluestack the cpu temp goes around 70c - 87c (max) and the cpu constant loads up 100% usage.Is this normal or im having problem with my system?

Thank You

:)

SpartanX, Mar 4, 2019
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2019
  4. CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

motherboard heat temperature problems

my CPU is below 40 degrees celcies, but my computer still beems at me because my motherboard is above 50 degress celcius, and if i'm not the only person to have motherboard heat problems, why isn't there a water cooling product out there to fix the problem..?

Toby Ireland, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

1. CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard? - Similar Threads - CPU Heating Problem

2. Motherboard Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Motherboard Problems: I am running a Dell 960 Desktop dual booting W10/Ubuntu 18.04. My motherboard went bad. I have replaced MB's before and have installed Capacitors in MBs. I replaced it with another of the same kind(oy958c MB). It took almost a minute to sign in. I had the option of Ubuntu or...
  3. Replacing motherboard and CPU with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replacing motherboard and CPU with Windows 10: There appear to be many dozens of articles and posts on the subject of replacing hardware in systems running Windows 10, but none of them (none of the dozens I have read at least) appear to offer a definitive answer or clear direction. At best the responses I have found...
  4. Heating issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Heating issue: after the october update 2018 , i got heating issue .i cant play anygames even a small bit of memory consuming games, i cant also use photoshop my lapop starts heating.i use samsung notebook 5 (i5,8gbRAM)...
  5. Windows 10 CPU/Motherboard upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 CPU/Motherboard upgrade: I am planning to upgrade my CPU and Motherboard + RAM type ddr3 > ddr4. i have linked my digital license to my Microsoft account. I'm wondering if my PC will boot into Windows and if there is any additional activation or re-installation i must do....
  6. Heating of Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Heating of Laptop: when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter when I use youtube? so kindly give some solutions to save my laptop from heating and loudness of fan....
  7. Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving: Guys. I just built a new pc. It has Rog Strix z370f gaming Intel i7-8700k Gtx 980 16 gb DDR4 Corsair TX750M PSU Problem is that my fans are revving even when executing a small task. Open browser etc. Temp on cpu is 50 c. I tried putting quiet mode. Another one is that I get...
  8. Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving

in Windows 10 Support
    Lag spikes, CPU heat, Fans revving: Guys. I just built a new pc. It has Rog Strix z370f gaming Intel i7-8700k Gtx 980 16 gb DDR4 Corsair TX750M PSU Problem is that my fans are revving even when executing a small task. Open browser etc. Temp on cpu is 50 c. I tried putting quiet mode. Another one is that I get...
  9. Meltdown, spectre and old motherboard and CPU.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Meltdown, spectre and old motherboard and CPU.: I am running FCU Win 10 Pro on a MSI P35 Neo F v1 motherboard with Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU. I have ran the MS controlsettings script which informs me I am protected from Spectre by Windows Update but not Meltdown without a BIOS/Microcode update. As this is a 2008 motherboard...
  10. New motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Support
    New motherboard and CPU: Ok I think I am having to give up on what on earth is wrong with my Ivy Bridge build (2012) and replace the board (and CPU) with either of these Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming3 ATX 1151 Motherboard GA-Z170X-Gaming3 | shopping express online (impressive price) or Gigabyte...