Windows 10: cpu high temperature

Discus and support cpu high temperature in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd : 1. Open command prompt. (Type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MilosJacimovic, Oct 6, 2018.

1. cpu high temperature

My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd :

1. Open command prompt. (Type cmd in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin). 1. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt: dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth sfc /scannow powershell Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} 1. Close the CMD window. 2. Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC. But only works for few hours and then starts again to raise temperature

:)

MilosJacimovic, Oct 6, 2018
  2. WHS
    whs Win User
  3. CPU Temperature

I have tried to follow different sets of instructions on how to reveal the CPU temperature gauge. They either fail to match what I see on the screen or fail to tell me what function key to press when I eventually get to the list of options. Can anyone
    clarify this for me. (I'm investigating the possibility that instability on my Sony All-in-one PC is being caused by high temperature).

Ronald McLaren, Oct 6, 2018
  4. cpu high temperature

CPU Temperature is very High in Windows 10

Hi,

I am using Lenovo X220 notebook having Core i5 second generation processor and 4 GB ram. I was using Windows 7 and never checked CPU temperature but as soon as I updated to Windows 10 I noticed about temperature of my notebook. The notebook was becoming
    very hot on CPU side. The air was also so hot from CPU vent so I installed CPU temp monitor software and shocked that temperature was over 90 degrees centigrade despite I was using only web browser.

So I installed again Windows 7 and all things have become normal. I also see some post regarding the same issue but did not find satisfactory answer. I don't think to update the drivers is the solution. Something is in Windows 10 that is causing the problem.

Any suggestions.

Muhammad Tahir Awan, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

cpu high temperature

1. cpu high temperature - Similar Threads - cpu high temperature

2. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature: Hello, I am X550JK Asus laptop user. I noticed a problem some time after I added an 8gb ram boost to my computer. Computer fans speed up and slow down abruptly and this happens all the time. I applied new thermal paste, after applying it, my computer did not get hot at all,...
  3. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature: Hello, I am X550JK Asus laptop user. I noticed a problem some time after I added an 8gb ram boost to my computer. Computer fans speed up and slow down abruptly and this happens all the time. I applied new thermal paste, after applying it, my computer did not get hot at all,...
  4. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CPU Temperature is High

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperature is High: Hi, so I enabled all my cores. But the tempuratures were pretty high so I enabled only 1 again. Now it only shows 1 and I can't turn it back to 8. My laptop is super slow and I can barely do anything. [Original Title: Cores]...
  6. High CPU And GPU temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU And GPU temperature: Hii there, I have a HP 15 BS658TX laptop, I bought it a year ago. Now my problem is I am having very high CPU and GPU temp while playing games. As summer season is going on here in India so normal GPU and CPU temp is about 50℃ and as i start a game it rises whole the way up...
  7. Black Screen after high CPU temperature

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen after high CPU temperature: Today When I booted to windows 10, After some minutes, Suddenly Mouse & keyboard stopped working. I restrated the PC with reset button & went to the BIOS & checked the monitoring section. There I saw that temperature of CPU is too high (more than 80c) & after some seconds,...
  8. Black Screen after high CPU temperature

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after high CPU temperature: Today When I booted to windows 10, After some minutes, Suddenly Mouse & keyboard stopped working. I restrated the PC with reset button & went to the BIOS & checked the monitoring section. There I saw that temperature of CPU is too high (more than 80c) & after some seconds,...
  9. High CPU Temperatures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  10. High CPU Temperature ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cpu high temp

2. cpu high temperature

3. windows errors for high cpu temperature