Windows 10: CPU is incompatible with Windows 11

Discus and support CPU is incompatible with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,Will this CPU IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz be supported for Windows 11 at any point?Best,A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aminkb, Jan 26, 2022.

1. aminkb Win User

CPU is incompatible with Windows 11

Hi everyone,Will this CPU IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz be supported for Windows 11 at any point?Best,A

:)

aminkb, Jan 26, 2022
  2. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Jan 26, 2022
  3. bobkn Win User
    Windows 11??

For reasons that are unclear to me, the Lenovo laptop is incompatible. It may be the CPU, which is an I3-6100U. Official Windows 11 requirements have arrived: Here are the compatible Qualcomm, AMD, and Intel CPUs | Windows Central May be the I3-6100U CPU. The compatibility list in the link starts with the 8th gen. No clue as to why. (The Intel HD 520 graphics in that CPU are supposed to be DX12, and the drivers are WDDM 2.1)

bobkn, Jan 26, 2022
  4. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

1. CPU is incompatible with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - CPU incompatible

2. PC keeps trying to update, despite having an incompatable CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps trying to update, despite having an incompatable CPU: Hi, for several weeks now, my PC has given me the notifications that it needs to install "important updates," and asks me to restart my PC to install the updates. However, my PC is always unable to install these updates, because my CPU is incompatible. Despite this, the...
  3. PC keeps trying to update, despite having an incompatable CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC keeps trying to update, despite having an incompatable CPU: Hi, for several weeks now, my PC has given me the notifications that it needs to install "important updates," and asks me to restart my PC to install the updates. However, my PC is always unable to install these updates, because my CPU is incompatible. Despite this, the...
  4. PC keeps trying to update, despite having an incompatable CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Mixed Reality Shows Latest Gen Intel CPU as Incompatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Shows Latest Gen Intel CPU as Incompatible: This I believe is a rather huge issue that either no one has identified yet or isn't being discussed. Just received my HP Reverb G2 v.2 VR headset yesterday and upon attempting to install Windows Mixed Reality which is apparently required to get the headset working the app is...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality Shows Latest Gen Intel CPU as Incompatible

Windows Mixed Reality Shows Latest Gen Intel CPU as Incompatible: This I believe is a rather huge issue that either no one has identified yet or isn't being discussed. Just received my HP Reverb G2 v.2 VR headset yesterday and upon attempting to install Windows Mixed Reality which is apparently required to get the headset working the app is...
  7. Incompatible CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible CPU: Hello, Why is the compatibility checker saying that my CPU- i3-5005U is not compatible but it is on the list of compatible CPUs? Thanks.Kind regards,Lawrence Pilgrim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-cpu/9ebee266-d07a-4094-b660-8dd226aad798
  8. Incompatible CPU

Incompatible CPU: Hello, Why is the compatibility checker saying that my CPU- i3-5005U is not compatible but it is on the list of compatible CPUs? Thanks.Kind regards,Lawrence Pilgrim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-cpu/9ebee266-d07a-4094-b660-8dd226aad798
  9. Why is Intel i7 7700HQ CPU incompatible with Windows11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Intel i7 7700HQ CPU incompatible with Windows11?: Why is Intel i7 7700HQ CPU incompatible with Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-intel-i7-7700hq-cpu-incompatible-with/4a1b7a4b-d5e6-4852-8844-a78ecc103d26
  10. Why is Intel i7 7700HQ CPU incompatible with Windows11?

Why is Intel i7 7700HQ CPU incompatible with Windows11?: Why is Intel i7 7700HQ CPU incompatible with Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-intel-i7-7700hq-cpu-incompatible-with/4a1b7a4b-d5e6-4852-8844-a78ecc103d26