Windows 10: CPU issue

Discus and support CPU issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ntoskrnl.exe System is using too much cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-issue/af67d583-ad2a-4960-8ce1-e18be0823902 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARIF1299, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:02 PM.

1. ARIF1299 Win User

CPU issue

ntoskrnl.exe System is using too much cpu

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

4. Jelo Sen Win User

CPU issue

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Thema:

CPU issue

1. CPU issue - Similar Threads - CPU issue

2. BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU: Hi, I have installed a new MB and CPU recently but I keep running into BSOD. The majority of the day, PC runs fine but crashes randomly. This has been happening for 3 days, I must note that it usually crashes whilst in a game but not all the time. I've checked drivers and...
  3. Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...

Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...: Hello so I’ve been having this issue for a while and it has been bothering for months. There’s games I try to stream that have a hard time on stream with performance like Rainbow Six Siege and Marvel Avengers. I already resolved call of duty modern warfare and tried doing it...
  4. Low CPU usage issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low CPU usage issues: I only recently started paying attention to this when I laid down over 3k on this new PC I built earlier this year. I play high end games and do 3D Modeling with pretty large scenes. I have noticed that when I'm playing a game with modern graphics like Control/Horizon Zero...
  5. Microsoft releases KB4558130 and KB4497165 to fix Intel CPU security issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases KB4558130 and KB4497165 to fix Intel CPU security issues: Microsoft has released two security updates for the company's Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems to address security flaws found in many Intel processors. The updates address issues related to the Spectre and Meltdown flaws discovered in 2018, Tip: you can find...
  6. Possible Issue with my new build, various things. Rebooting, Cpu Freq.

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible Issue with my new build, various things. Rebooting, Cpu Freq.: So I recently put together a new pc, well semi-new, new motherboard/cpu. Its a Ryzen 7 3700x, I have a few questions and I was unsure of which section excatly to put this in so I figured general is the best spot. Like just want some assurance that this is normal and I am not...
  7. Outlook.com performance issues/slowing down/high CPU usage

Outlook.com performance issues/slowing down/high CPU usage: Hello All, My Outlook.com emails have now been slow to respond to normal actions such as loading emails, dragging emails into folders, general tasks. My laptop fan has also been working hard, when opening the Windows 10 task manager i can see that Outlook.com is using...
  8. WIN 10 Pro - Build 2004 - Digital Audio & High CPU Usage Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 Pro - Build 2004 - Digital Audio & High CPU Usage Issues: After updating Win 10 to build 2004 my PC has developed serious problems with digital audio output not working via external speakers . Note HDMI audio still works via my monitor with in-build speakers. At the same time the following window services are consuming large...
  9. CPU processor stuck at 22% usage but Battery/Adapter does not have any issue

CPU processor stuck at 22% usage but Battery/Adapter does not have any issue: Hi, Lately, I have been facing this issue that my processor does not run at its usual speed. It works totally fine for a few moments after I wake it from sleep but after 1-2 minutes, the processor cannot clock above 0.48 GHz while the base speed is 2.2 GHz. This makes my...
  10. audio stuttering, suspected cpu frequency/power issue

audio stuttering, suspected cpu frequency/power issue: Hi all, I recently purchased a UAD Apollo Twin X. It's an external soundcard/preamp that has been causing considerable audio stuttering during playback in Windows 10 applications. It requires a Thunderbolt 3 connection, so I have installed an ASUS ThunderboltEx 3,...