Windows 10: CPU issue

Discus and support CPU issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ntoskrnl.exe System is using too much cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-issue/af67d583-ad2a-4960-8ce1-e18be0823902 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARIF1299, Oct 18, 2020.

1. ARIF1299 Win User

CPU issue

ntoskrnl.exe System is using too much cpu

:)

ARIF1299, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2020
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

CPU issue

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

CPU issue

1. CPU issue - Similar Threads - CPU issue

2. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  3. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  4. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  5. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  6. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. CPU Idle temperatures and overclocking issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Idle temperatures and overclocking issues: Hello, I few months ago I bought a Dell Intel Inspiron 16 plus 7630 laptop, as my previous computer unfortunately corrupted. The computer has been working well up until recently, when the was an up-tick in my CPU temperature. Previously, it would rest at around 50-55C Numbers...
  8. CPU Idle temperatures and overclocking issues

CPU Idle temperatures and overclocking issues: Hello, I few months ago I bought a Dell Intel Inspiron 16 plus 7630 laptop, as my previous computer unfortunately corrupted. The computer has been working well up until recently, when the was an up-tick in my CPU temperature. Previously, it would rest at around 50-55C Numbers...
  9. RTX 4080 Random Black screen issue, monitor no signal then full black screen but cpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTX 4080 Random Black screen issue, monitor no signal then full black screen but cpu...: I m using RTX 4080 Graphics card,My pc randomly goes black screen, monitors no signal then full black screen but CPU staying on, sometimes only CPU fans and graphics card fans full speed running.I tried everything like fresh os install, driver, all tried but still issue...
  10. RTX 4080 Random Black screen issue, monitor no signal then full black screen but cpu...

RTX 4080 Random Black screen issue, monitor no signal then full black screen but cpu...: I m using RTX 4080 Graphics card,My pc randomly goes black screen, monitors no signal then full black screen but CPU staying on, sometimes only CPU fans and graphics card fans full speed running.I tried everything like fresh os install, driver, all tried but still issue...