Windows 10: Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

Discus and support Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cpu usage stuck after installing new ram , tried to put old ram back in didn’t work put the new ram in and I still cannot open any games and the cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Feetus deeleetusCleetus, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

Cpu usage stuck after installing new ram , tried to put old ram back in didn’t work put the new ram in and I still cannot open any games and the cpu usage is stuck at high . Please help

:)

Feetus deeleetusCleetus, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

CPU Goes to 100 % when playing any game?

Hi Jessica,

There can be many causes for High CPU usage. However, before I can give you troubleshooting steps, I'd like to know more information about this issue. Please answer these questions below:

• When did the issue start to happen?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device? This
      article
      can help you get this information.
    • Do you have third-party antivirus software installed on your device?
    • Can you give me an example of the games that you play?

I'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

1. Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games - Similar Threads - Cpu issues installing

2. Playing video games after installing new ram, potentially knocking graphics card. Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing video games after installing new ram, potentially knocking graphics card. Screen...: Hi, I have just put some new ram into my computer, which is fully compatible. I was playing games and suddenly my screen froze and had some strange pixelated, coloured blocks. I took a photo and tried turning my PC off and back on, and when I tried to turn it on it can’t...
  3. Playing video games after installing new ram, potentially knocking graphics card. Screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing video games after installing new ram, potentially knocking graphics card. Screen...: Hi, I have just put some new ram into my computer, which is fully compatible. I was playing games and suddenly my screen froze and had some strange pixelated, coloured blocks. I took a photo and tried turning my PC off and back on, and when I tried to turn it on it can’t...
  4. Playing video games after installing new ram, potentially knocking graphics card. Screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having BSODs while gaming after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having BSODs while gaming after installing new RAM: Hello.I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I get BSODs when I'm playing a game called Defense of the Ancients 2 Dota 2, and this is what I've found in the event log. This started happening after I installed two new 8GB RAMs of 3200 MHz in my PC. I have done a...
  6. Having BSODs while gaming after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having BSODs while gaming after installing new RAM: Hello.I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I get BSODs when I'm playing a game called Defense of the Ancients 2 Dota 2, and this is what I've found in the event log. This started happening after I installed two new 8GB RAMs of 3200 MHz in my PC. I have done a...
  7. Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play any games at all, not even the light ones, please help: My laptop HP 15-da1000ne with 18GB ram doesn't work well with any game I want to play, I've tried everything in my power for about a year to fix it, but now I think it's even worse, every game faces the same problem, it has a huge fps drop for a couple of minutes, then the...
  8. Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JasonTheCreator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3vp0f/cant_play_any_files_on_my_computer_help_please/
  9. is it a CPU or RAM issue?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is it a CPU or RAM issue?: I have a download manager and I have fullaccess to a site where it allows me to download things at full speed possible. When I download many files at the same time (maybe talking about 8to 10 files at the same time). I leave it behind and do something else the whole...
  10. Please help, cant play game on facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, cant play game on facebook.: I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook: [img] *Sad Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i...