Windows 10: CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New)

Discus and support CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello! So 3-4 months ago i had this problem CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 min or2 and then back to normal while gaming and left it there. Now i have some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by fs1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. FS1
    fs1 Win User

CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New)

Hello!
    So 3-4 months ago i had this problem CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 min or2 and then back to normal while gaming and left it there. Now i have some time to deal with it again and i want to know why i was happening since i think know what was causing the problem.

After changing the old pc case to new one problems started. Back then i didnt think that the new pc case itself can cause this problem somehow? but i does. Yes the new pc case seems to be the problem.... But yeah changing new case back to old one fixed the problem

If you have any idea what was causing or had that problem with your pc case leave a post.

Cheers Fs

:)

2. FS1
    fs1 Win User

CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 min or2 and then back to normal while gaming

CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New) [​IMG]

CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New) [​IMG]
    Here you go

Thema:

CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New)

1. CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 to 2 mins (Old/New) - Similar Threads - CPU jumps 100%

2. CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Cores 1-2 On 100% Use Until Task Manager Is Launched. Any Suggestions?: Hi,I would like to ask for your help/assistance.According to MSI afterburner and System Explorer, Cpu cores 1-2 are 100% used until task manager is launched. I can also hear the fans spinning faster.A full Bitdefender Scan was run, and it has found nothing.I cannot see any...
  3. CPU Jumps to 100% Usage and Closes Programs Because of it

CPU Jumps to 100% Usage and Closes Programs Because of it: This is a strange one... My CPU will jump to 100% usage when I open something like OneNote, Teams, Brave Browser, and certain games, upon reaching 100% usage it will force close them and it refuses to allow me to open them at all. Now, here's where it gets weird, I can use...
  4. CPU and SSD jump to 100% utilization when dragging windows around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU and SSD jump to 100% utilization when dragging windows around: Just for some context, my PC hasn't received the latest update yet. Intel Core i7 8700k Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 16gb ram (3200mhz) 2tb SSD (500 GB remaining) A couple of days ago, I noticed random lag spikes when doing day to day activities on my PC. It got more and more...
  5. Fresh New Install 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh New Install 100% CPU: Hey Guys, A quick question did Microsoft put out a bad update again? I had this PC running for awhile and I always keep it performing well now for some reason the CPU is running at 100% I did a full reset on it and no applications installed and it's still running at 100%...
  6. CPU usage jumps to 100% till I open task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CPU usage jumps to 100% till I open task manager: I have no idea what is happening with my PC. It used to run fine till recently it starts lagging even on YOUTUBE!! because of this Malware or Virus? I am not sure at this point. When I open task manager I see that my CPU usage is 100% then it instantly goes down to...
  7. Core #1 #2 working 100%

Core #1 #2 working 100%: My CPU working core #1 and #2 100% while other core is normal. And my PC very slow and delay. Please help me! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/core-1-2-working-100/e3e2aec2-572a-4934-8aa2-9a38b6ca3df3
  8. CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines: I purchased this laptop off of Amazon, "Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050." http://a.co/cAI7fCE I've noticed that the cpu randomly jumps to 100 and the fans start blowing like crazy over simple tasks like...
  9. CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 min or2 and then back to normal while gaming

CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 min or2 and then back to normal while gaming: CPU jumps to 100% for a 1 min or 2 and then back to normal while gaming Hello So this problem started 3 days ago and i have no idea what causing it. Before everything was running normal and no problem [img] [img] Pc specs Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU...
  10. 100% CPU - Brand New Machine

100% CPU - Brand New Machine: Hi, I am trying to upgrade a number of machines to Windows 10 Pro. Latest one is a new laptop - fresh install and after it has been running a while it comes up at 100 CPU and it is something to do with Service host local system. This is not the only machine to be affected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc jumps to 100cpu

2. cpu jumps to 100 %