Windows 10: CPU lagging

Discus and support CPU lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my AC adapter stopped working. My computer was without power for a week. I bought a 90 watt AC adapter after finding out the 65 watt adapter I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShayDavis2, May 15, 2019.

1. CPU lagging

Recently my AC adapter stopped working. My computer was without power for a week. I bought a 90 watt AC adapter after finding out the 65 watt adapter I had was wrong. Now my laptop lags after a simple restart but not when powering up after a complete shutdown. Why is this?

:)

ShayDavis2, May 15, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 15, 2019
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, May 15, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

CPU lagging

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 15, 2019
Thema:

CPU lagging

1. CPU lagging - Similar Threads - CPU lagging

2. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  3. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  4. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming: After playing for around 1h-2h my laptop starts running really slow all of a sudden, my games drop down from 200fps down to like 15fpsfor games like rust it just completely goes to 1fps and then crashes, valorant will drop down from 200fps to 100 with stutter, Unturned ect...
  6. Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming

Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming: After playing for around 1h-2h my laptop starts running really slow all of a sudden, my games drop down from 200fps down to like 15fpsfor games like rust it just completely goes to 1fps and then crashes, valorant will drop down from 200fps to 100 with stutter, Unturned ect...
  7. Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. vbc.exe taking 100% CPU and whole system is lagging, its definitely related to malware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbc.exe taking 100% CPU and whole system is lagging, its definitely related to malware...: So I was downloading something old which aint availaible to purchase now and my pc suddenly started lagging and I checked in task manager it was two process of vbc.exe taking whole CPU when I am connected to interenet. also my access to virus and threat protection settings is...
  9. vbc.exe taking 100% CPU and whole system is lagging, its definitely related to malware...

vbc.exe taking 100% CPU and whole system is lagging, its definitely related to malware...: So I was downloading something old which aint availaible to purchase now and my pc suddenly started lagging and I checked in task manager it was two process of vbc.exe taking whole CPU when I am connected to interenet. also my access to virus and threat protection settings is...
  10. new upgraded parts, CPU cores doing strange things that lead to lag and input delays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new upgraded parts, CPU cores doing strange things that lead to lag and input delays: So i recently upgraded from i7-9700k, asus prime z390a and 32gb of ddr 4 3200 ram to a i7-13700k, msi z790s wifi, and 32 gbb of 5200 ddr5 ram. never had these issues on my old build.i mainly use it for gaming, playing tarkov on my main monitor while using my second monitor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. temp files using my cpu and lagging my pc