Windows 10: CPU light blinking

Discus and support CPU light blinking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AayushBharti, Oct 22, 2021.

1. CPU light blinking

In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs when I shift my pc to a different place. It has a 4 GB ram which is working healthy. No problem in ram also. Yesterday, i shifted my pc to a different room and it started blinking. Can you all please suggest a permanent solution for this.

:)

AayushBharti, Oct 22, 2021
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Oct 22, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought it was normal for the activity light to continue to blink until its actually off as its doing the shutdown sequence. Also you don't need to sign out before shutting down. Just one less step to do *Biggrin

swarfega, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Rick.T Win User

CPU light blinking

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

CPU light blinking

1. CPU light blinking - Similar Threads - CPU light blinking

2. my battery light is blinking and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery light is blinking and not charging: my battery light is blinking and not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-light-is-blinking-and-not-charging/6eb63a7e-0fe2-41ca-bd7c-4d209d1f361e
  3. Why is the power button blinking light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the power button blinking light: The power button on my laptop keeps blinking and I'm getting no power however I haven't plugged into the charger and it is indicating that it is charged and the power light on the other side of the laptop is also on indicating that there should be power but Getting atype of...
  4. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  5. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  6. Modem activity light blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem activity light blinking continuously: Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course) The Modem / router is an Arris I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it? Installation...
  7. CPU red light blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU red light blinking: Hi all, My display is working fine but CPU red light wont stop blinking.so whats the man reason behind?-if you could be any help-THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-red-light-blinking/09877bfa-79b4-4080-9eae-d257be71d9d7
  8. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"
  9. Modem lights keep blinking but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem lights keep blinking but no internet: I am using TP-Link W8968 model since last year. Since last 3-4 days, the internet works fine without any problem but suddenly after few min or hours, internet light and LAN light continuously blinking even I don't surf anything. To find out what is happening in the...
  10. Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.: When I start my Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro, it's red light keeps on blinking for a very long time - say more than half hour. During this period I cannot use my PC as everything takes a very long time to load. Once the red light stops flashing continuously, my PC works...