Windows 10: CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11.

Discus and support CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My PC has a I7-7500U CPU installed which is on the compatible list of processors that can run windows 11, however when I run the PC Health Check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IanMellin, Jan 25, 2022.

1. IanMellin Win User

CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11.

Hello, My PC has a I7-7500U CPU installed which is on the compatible list of processors that can run windows 11, however when I run the PC Health Check to see if I can upgrade the software it's saying that the CPU is not compatible. Mine is clearly listed as being compatible.See this link provided by Microsoft. Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors Microsoft DocsAll the other checks carried out by the PC health check come back as green ticks for compatibility.Has anyone come across this and how do I resolve it. I have spoken to Microsoft and they gave me a l

:)

IanMellin, Jan 25, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11. [​IMG]

CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11. [​IMG]

Denis

4. btarunr Win User

3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11. 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

1. CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11. - Similar Threads - CPU compatible upgrade

2. windows 11 compatible cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 compatible cpu: hello,my processor isn't supported for windows 11. Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @2.70GHzhow do i know if i can replace it with a compatible one and what one should i choose?...
  3. CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11.: Hello, My PC has a I7-7500U CPU installed which is on the compatible list of processors that can run windows 11, however when I run the PC Health Check to see if I can upgrade the software it's saying that the CPU is not compatible. Mine is clearly listed as being...
  4. CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11.

CPU not compatible to upgrade to windows 11.: Hello, My PC has a I7-7500U CPU installed which is on the compatible list of processors that can run windows 11, however when I run the PC Health Check to see if I can upgrade the software it's saying that the CPU is not compatible. Mine is clearly listed as being...
  5. CPU upgrade to make pc windows 11 compatible

CPU upgrade to make pc windows 11 compatible: I currently have a HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033. Product number Z5N87AA#ABA. My CPU is 7th Generation Intel Core I7-7700. My motherboard is HP82F200 with a 1151LGA CPU slot. Windows 10. PC health check says my machine as it is now cannot be updated to Windows 11. My...
  6. CPU upgrade to make pc windows 11 compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU upgrade to make pc windows 11 compatible: I currently have a HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033. Product number Z5N87AA#ABA. My CPU is 7th Generation Intel Core I7-7700. My motherboard is HP82F200 with a 1151LGA CPU slot. Windows 10. PC health check says my machine as it is now cannot be updated to Windows 11. My...
  7. Upgrade to Windows 11 CPU Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 CPU Compatibility: I find it amazing that with a pretty high specification Lenovo Laptop 15.6" 4k Screen / 1TB M2 SSD drive / 32GB DDR4 memory / Intel i7 VPro 7th generation CPU that it fails compatibility for CPU and therefore the ability to install Windows 11, my son also has a high...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 11 CPU Compatibility

Upgrade to Windows 11 CPU Compatibility: I find it amazing that with a pretty high specification Lenovo Laptop 15.6" 4k Screen / 1TB M2 SSD drive / 32GB DDR4 memory / Intel i7 VPro 7th generation CPU that it fails compatibility for CPU and therefore the ability to install Windows 11, my son also has a high...
  9. Windows 11 CPU Compatibility

Windows 11 CPU Compatibility: I have a Microsoft Surface with an i7-6650U, 16GB RAM, 256GB nVME SSD running Windows 10 21H1 build 19044.1348. My CPU is listed on the supported processor list but when I run the PC Health Checker it says my processor is not compatible with Win11. Any ideas?...
  10. windows 11 cpu compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cpu compatibility: My computer has an Intel Core i7 processor. The Windows 11 compatibility checker reports it is a Xeon CPU E5-1620, and that cpu is not supported. It appears to me that the Xeon processor is equal to or superior to the Core i7, but that aside, why is my processor being...